Strange Day...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My new track here :)

Strange Day

http://membres.lycos.fr/epsylonee

Good Listenning 8)

Epsilon

checking out sirius now, the levels are way to low..do you have an editor? You should normalize it. As a rule I dont judge music because we all have different tastes. It is not my genre at all but but I dont get the feel it's ging anywhere. I think it would better as a part of a larger piece then the whole piece. Though the overall volume is low I think the mix has a good balance to it.

Now I'm listening to listening to eternal neptune and am getting the same vibe and again it's too low. Both have nice mixes and nice choices of instruments.

Strange day...while overall "fuller" stil the levels are too low, all three have a peak of -6db, which is twice as quiet as -3db, in turn -3db is half of 0db which is where you want. Again there is a good mix (just soft) but even though every so often something cool comes in again it's lacking any direction or "plot"...I like the sound of all three but feel as if all three are lacking and perhaps could be better suited as a good start for something as opposed to a finished composition.

I hope I'm not being harsch, just honest and frankly again 100% electronic music isn't exactly my thing..so I'm just giving you the feel I got....;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

thanks man for your technical comments :)

Anothers comments for this track please?

Epsilon

No comments for this track please?

Epsilon

Nice atmospheric track but I don't like the bass drum.

Nice sounds though, I like that funny short one especially.

I don't like fade out outro's much...

Thanks man for your comments :)

Anothers comments for this track please?

Epsilon

nice shimmering arrangement of form, momentarily seems bit mechanical for my projection of 'wide appeal,' but f**k that, energy speaks, it aint always what you think you want to hear.

generally well fluid for an computer musician ;) and nice tone.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

thanks man for your comments :)

Anothers comments please?

Epsilon

hi epsilon,

i always enjoy your effervescent sounds, this is nicely morphing and quite lovely sonically :), but i'd like to hear it sans bass drum, i feel it could stretch further without it. just my opinion of course but i remember another tune of yours, the beautiful 'magic way' which admirably carried itself without any drums - i love that tune. :love:

i'll check out your other new tracks, i've not been much involved in the cafe (except contests) lately.

regards

Return to “Music Cafe”