after hiding for 2 years im back!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After hiding out in nowhere land for almost 2 years I have finally come back. This new song is kind of dancish but has more emphasis on melodies then the rythems. ENJOY!

On the Dance Floor
http://home.graffiti.net/falconmusic:gr ... ceclub.mp3
(2.93 mb 128kb)
www.kolemcrae.co.nr - You can't spell creativity without Kole...Wait, yes you can.

well i know yall have been listening to the song....please comment on it.
www.kolemcrae.co.nr - You can't spell creativity without Kole...Wait, yes you can.

Hi, i downloaded and played your song.
I played it a couple of times and...well, i'm no music meastro but...how can i say this, it's...it sounds a little...too midi-ish, if you know what i mean.
There's no depth or body in the instruments.
I'm sorry, it does nothing for me whatsoever.
But, like i say, i'm no George Gershwin or Andrew Loyd-Webber so...

I have to agree... the sounds lack body, and the vocals sound a little sloppy. This song isn't bad at all, but it's not very inspired either. I did like some of the sound FX though, and part of the solo at the end. The bass is nice. The ending sounds lame-ish to me, sorry...

Sounds like a decent song, but you need to fill it up a bit more. The bass plus that synth sound do not fill the spectrum, and then you start dropping out the one and the other. It sounds thin.

I agree with everything above. the song has potential but I can only hear bass, drums, very midi-ish lead keyboards and vocals. Unless you replace the keyboards with guitar, it just isn't enough. Choose another sound for the lead and add at least some pads. Also, the production's dry. The drums need some effects to be interesting. The vocals could use some EQ(to remove the low end). The bass sounds ok, though.

Oh, by the way, I love the falsetto. Reminds me of Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence.

thanks guys...the song is meant as a live song and I play the synthisiser so I thought I would make it more like the live version and just have bass drums and synth...I will probably rerecord with a-lot more stuff...glad you like it!

Return to “Music Cafe”