hissfull blissfull wishfull trizztezaaa and remcooooo

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Beautiful intro, love those strings, nice woodwinds...

Remco goes Chet Baker :o

Impressive, too bad it's so short. Thanks for the DL.

ow trizztezaaa orange is something else
that guy is a genius - i`m tellin yall ;)

thanks for listening :oops:
thanks for liking :oops:

i really liked the original. your contribution tends to enlighten the atmosphere. you know how i love your voice and singing art, Remco. and here you shine once more. however i still have a little preference for the original and Tris' veiled singing. actually, nobody said we had to chose. so, i'll keep both and enjoy both.

i know

i just was tempted he asked me :oops:
so i thought lets give it a try :)

greets

remco wrote:ow trizztezaaa orange is something else
that guy is a genius - i`m tellin yall ;)

thanks for listening :oops:
thanks for liking :oops:
Oh, I'm not a genius, I'm just a hard-working guy. :D :D But you, you are a genius sir! I love how it strays just enough from the original to make it almost a completely different [emotionally speaking] experience. Fantastic. That's all I can say. Thank you, thank you!

[btw, if you haven't yet, check out Garret's version which is closer to the original but still miles ahead in terms of actual performance]

Wopelka wrote:i really liked the original. your contribution tends to enlighten the atmosphere. you know how i love your voice and singing art, Remco. and here you shine once more. however i still have a little preference for the original and Tris' veiled singing. actually, nobody said we had to chose. so, i'll keep both and enjoy both.
Oh, thank you man :) I still wish I could sing like these guys though. :)

cptgone wrote:Beautiful intro, love those strings, nice woodwinds...

Remco goes Chet Baker :o

Impressive, too bad it's so short. Thanks for the DL.
btw glad you noticed how much it sounds like Chet Baker. I played this for my cousin and I told him 'listen at how much it sounds like Chet Baker' and he thought that I was mad :!: saying 'it sounds nothing like Chet Baker' and stuff. I can now show him your post and prove beyond doubt how full of shit he is :hihi: :hihi: :D

:love:

I love KVR. There are just so many different perspectives on composition, instrumentation and style. I mean I'd never even hear this kind of music, let alone seek it out if it wasn't for KVR.

This is like so far from anything I'd do or normally listen to . . . but it's great stuff! Very evocative with a touch of melancholy. I like how there's a blend of the orchestral and lo-fi strange stuff.

Excellent.

great! it opens like 'fire poem' by the crazy world of arthur brown, then there's that brian wilson, via high llamas, turn before remco comes in. 8)

i liked the original alot (voted for it in the spring contest :) ), i found tristeza's voice imparted something ancient-childlike (note NOT childish) that matched the the sense of wonder at spring's rejuvenation, this version touches on something more forlorn, a little melancholic perhaps, equally suited the theme - seasons passing, like love.

now i must hear garrett's take :)

i'm highly taken with this tristezaorange, and his gift for song.

regards

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :) :) :) :)

Really guys, you made my month. :D :D

Return to “Music Cafe”