[Sick] The Flu

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I've had the flu for four days now. I'm sick of it! Can't do a thing. But then this came along. It's sick... (9MB)

The Flue

Guitar and stuff..

Thats an interesting, if not harsh, soundscape you've created. It's not necessarily my bag in terms of music, but it definetly evokes imagery of discontent. Its gets really grating towards the end at 6:00 before the fade out.
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

I'm afraid if I listen to it I'll catch your flu! :-o

:hihi:

Listened to this yesterday but the server was crapping out on me so I couldn't send a note then . . .

Sounds like the flu to me! I've done some really interesting songs in the past while tripping on flu virus.

Anyway, I liked this a lot. It reminded me of Cluster from around 1977. In fact, their album titled '77 had kind of a similar feel, though maybe a bit more frenetic.

As usual, good work! I've always liked your production style and compositional approach. 8)

Grand stuff 8)

Hi,

very nice soundscape. A little bit rough and dirty sometimes.
You have nerves for adventurous disharmonies...

I got 2 other respirator tracks in my folder "rules" and "spring". Sometimes I listen to those nice tracks...

I like your stuff.

Nils

yep. it sounds like flu.
Mucus aplenty!

nicely nasty stuff again Thomas.

grilla

This is fun, Thomas. Sadly, I'm in the grip of some kind of cold/flu thing, and can only listen so much to this. My ears feel like that muffled microphone sound that runs through most of this track. This year's flu song is much easier for me to handle.

OK so where can I send pouches of infestation to so that you'll make more music like this?
Or do I have to wait another year til you get sick naturally again?

Sounds like Kronos Quartet via a very enmescalinated Ennio Moriconne!

I'll make more music like this, I promise. We got the bird flu in Denmark now, so perhaps there is a chance ;-)

Thanks for listening. And Shamann: Hope you get better!

runagate wrote:Sounds like Kronos Quartet via a very enmescalinated Ennio Moriconne!
Now that's an analogy I can't possibly pass up..

I'll be back in the morning..

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Great stuff.

:D

Just about every track you share I end up scratching my head asking myself, "How did he do that..?".

That's a good thing.

Feel better.

ciao,
D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Return to “Music Cafe”