bahgheera - Lean

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a track I'd like you folks to hear. It's at #37 on the electronica charts at soundclick, so this is really just an experiment to see how high it can go. It's the first song on the page:

Lean

Enjoy! Feed back appreciated.

Laters...

hey there bahgheera, good to see you here...sounds great, I love the vocals...:D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Yo Hink. Thanks for the listen man.

Ok. I broke my no soundclick rule for you. This sure does rock man!

one
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

Thanks, One!

8) love your vocal - kinda of 'goth croon' that hits a sweet resonant frequency, sounds great over the fuzz crunch guitar. nicely paced. yeah maybe i'll sign up to download or vote for you or something :D

thanks for posting, an intriguing track, great take on that song, and miles better than the original or any other version i've heard. in fact i had no idea it would be that song until the lyric revealed itself - fortunately, had i known i may have given it a wide berth - glad i didn't :) .

regards

Cool, thanks knockman.

Knockman...didn't you do a thing over christmas about a girl getting into the nutmeg? I seem to remember...'Just go and placate her' :D That was great.

Laters...

yep! twas me.

why is this on the electronica chart I wonder?
Sounds like straight forward rock to me. Cover version eh? Not really my thing, but I'll give you bump :D

Yeah, not really electronica. If I'd known this would make it onto the charts, I would have placed it in the correct genre. As it is, what can I say? I'm lazy and all the genres confuse me. It probably belongs under Chill-Nu-Metal-Folk-Fusion-Pop or some such. :)

Laters...

I thought the it was really good. Though I thought that the second verse could use some changing up a bit to keep it interesting. Great vocals, great new take on a tired old song. Just needs maybe another key lead line on the second chorus and I think it would be perfect. good Job.

I just heard "The Daphy Dance" at EMC Radio and I think it's wicked!!!

This is totally, totally different but I like it too. Nice vocals, catchy song. I'm more into your dance stuff though, I guess.

cool version,will check some of the others as i can :)

Return to “Music Cafe”