Idle Truck

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos wrote::p

you get that note (it's not a feature, it's 'bug') ...when? opening plug-in instance, start transport, stop transport.. all over th place.. ?? :p
Nah, definitely nothing to do with the transport as far as I can tell. To me it seemed like it might have been a combination of being in a high register with a high velocity. I was smacking some of those notes really hard. If I get a chance I'll look at it again this weekend and see if there's an obvious reason, but I already owe some people some other files for collaborations and might not get around to it right away.

Markleford wrote:Cool. This entire palette you've assembled would be great for an upcoming horror film I'm going to score! :)

- m
Thanks. I can't take all the credit, these instruments are really intuitive and ready to go. Just a tweak here and there and you've got instant 'live' sounding weirdness.

high pitch... aah! :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

8) ...
organic tension a ala carte ...

normal wrote:8) ...
like a salad with no dressing!

lol

Nice stuff, Shane. Reminds of an earnest percussion ensemble I once went to see.

Great physicality to the sounds. I keep meaning to put down the lazy guitar and stick my nose into xoxos.

Shane Sanders wrote:
normal wrote:8) ...
like a salad with no dressing!

lol
more like dressing with no salad :wink:
(who the f**k eats leaves anyway?)

good stuff shane

grilla

really cool shane, good to hear cameleon, and those xoxos plugs sound great!

Jim

Barnadine wrote:...I keep meaning to put down the lazy guitar and stick my nose into xoxos.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww! :o

Those modeled plugs do sound great. Nice work Shane! 8)

well guys I'm really blown away by the positive repsonse here. It just goes to show that one cannot predict what will be liked/disliked on a forum this large. I've posted stuff in the past that I thought was much more comprehensive and had almost no repsonse. Maybe it's the improvisational energy combined with the evocative sounds that folks are enjoying. At any rate, thanks for listening and taking the time to responde. Every little bit of encouragement helps. :)

Ugly, no way. lots to find nice in this but that is only for those of us who like things dischordent and off kilter. It really sounds that there are real instruments being played here in an ensemble. The production sounds very wide and open allowing for all the sounds to grab their own space. Nice one Shane 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”