Feedbegs me (those happy accidents)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Strange somehow how in the past week my creativity and inspiration has come quite alive again. So many projects happening; and while in those this happy accident occured. Be warned though, as this is nothing but feedback from the HM2->CS3->Quadraverb, with some afterproduction of Compadre and filterscape.

Feedbegs me
160kbs/12,8Mb/11,11 min

Now only for those nightshifts :roll:

Goodnight; I'm off to bed

Enjoy :D

Gotta love those accidents. I once left my guitar pluged in and got a nice hum going the whole night while I slept, every once and awhile waking up and having the feeling i was floating. But damn never recorded it.

Nice droning from your happy accident Mark 8)

cheers Bruce; all in all, I'm now collecting some of these accidents.... who knows ;)

Very nice, Mark, but you knew I'd say that. My favourite kind of feedback sounds.

I was surprised that the trademark Mystahr pulse rhythms didn't come in somewhere along the way. Love the sense of still induced during the phasing drone stretch.

Very pretty indeed.

I'm not sure about the flanging (or whatever type of modulation it is) on the low noisy element. On one hand I really like the slight sense of rhythm it adds, but on the other, I want the track to be totally static. Total contradiction, I know. :roll:

Top work! :)

shamann wrote:Very nice, Mark, but you knew I'd say that. My favourite kind of feedback sounds.

I was surprised that the trademark Mystahr pulse rhythms didn't come in somewhere along the way. Love the sense of still induced during the phasing drone stretch.
naah, wanted to keep this pure feedback really

Cheers Steve 8)

cron wrote:Very pretty indeed.

I'm not sure about the flanging (or whatever type of modulation it is) on the low noisy element. On one hand I really like the slight sense of rhythm it adds, but on the other, I want the track to be totally static. Total contradiction, I know. :roll:

Top work! :)
I wouldn't say contradiction really; I understand what you're saying here. It holds a middle between purity of statics and the sense of rhythm that is suggested somehow but never really comes to life as Steve sorta missed here too. Both directions were possible, but after a nightshift, a smoke and actually being quite tired this was what came out.
Thanks for the listen and words cron :)

Return to “Music Cafe”