tob or not tob...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

actually its thoughts of blue.

6 minut ambient noodlin,enjoy or pull me apart either way it was fun while iwas doin it :P

8) sounds like a field recording down in the catacombs of some cathedral, you know, the kind of place evil manifests itself :x there's that sound like the distant, muffled pealing of bells calling the faithful whilst closer to hand the slavouring mandibles of demonic entities jabber in anticipation. well that's what i'm hearing anyway. ah how i miss churches - hard to find round tokyo.

did you have a good soltice?

regards

nice and soothing in todays chaos 8)

knockman wrote:
did you have a good soltice?

regards

indeed i did :D
thanks for askin :)

Hunter wrote:nice and soothing in todays chaos 8)

hasnt it been warm :o
altho hope we get some nice weather next weekend :)

another fine bit of ambient noodling John. Really like the little bits that flow through. Seems to be connected but not really, very dreamlike. It's like when you are half awake and half asleep not sure what is real and what is not. Definately surreal. :)

hehe,there is an update on the way,even more surreal :upsidedown:

roll on saturday night :hyper:

Dreamlike, yeah. Kind of reminds me of a piece I did with a friend back in the late 80's/early 90's using nothing but a couple Ensoniq EPS's and a Minimoog. Both songs remind me of a nocturnal industrial/urban landscape: Dimly lit back streets, closed warehouses, factories and machine shops, and somewhere off in the distance things are going bump in the night. Not threateningly, but remotely and mysteriously--if you were to go in search of the noise source it would elude you, remaining forever and tantalizingly off in the foggy distance.

But why did you just let it go BLAP at the ending? Did my download not get the whole thing or did you just kind of randomly cut the thing off at 6:17?

hehe yeah it does just kinda die at the end
but the reason is its not finished :D
there will be more...

Return to “Music Cafe”