AYLA II - Trance Remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ayla part 2 - great trance track remixed for your pleasure

http://www.sectionzmusic.com/detail.asp?SZID=19596

Note play button on top left hand side if u dont want to download

DELETED

u do not have to sign up - u can listen, just press play on extreme top left hand side

DELETED

Jonny X wrote:There is no soundcard in this PC. And no Internet in the studio. Sozard. You mite notice how hard it is to get reply in the Café here, your better off being an idiot mate. Something like 'this morning I woke up with a dope wack beat in my nostril' gets attention....
Lazy sods here rarly leave feedback mate...
WHAT???

listening...first impressions...too much highend on the mix, sounds like it's something of 5+ db in the high freq's...the original track is kinda nice, but this remix uses waaaay to cheesy sounds imo...also there's some strange delays sounding all offbeat...much noticable distortion in the mix..everything sounds waaay to overdone, ease it up a lot.

Other than this, I like the composition, it sounds allright and the (cheesy) sounds work well together...good luck with your next work! :)

DELETED

can.

DELETED

a bit cheesy here and there but it's got it's good sides. I don't normally listen to tunes on page 2 but after being unable to find anything remotely good on page 1, I continued my search.

Please get rid of that flute though.

Jonny X wrote:
Chase wrote:
Jonny X wrote:There is no soundcard in this PC. And no Internet in the studio. Sozard. You mite notice how hard it is to get reply in the Café here, your better off being an idiot mate. Something like 'this morning I woke up with a dope wack beat in my nostril' gets attention....
Lazy sods here rarly leave feedback mate...
WHAT???
Ok for the vision impaired (I assume anybody with more than 600posts...):

The PC with the internet on has no sound.
The PC with the sound has no internet.
This Café doesnt often leave a lot of feedback.
Stupid Post names attract more feedback than sensible ones...

Can't say it aint tru
This is the largest and most sophistocated audio production forum in english. It has 166 people on right now. The cafe has 71917 posts over 4457 topics, meaning the average thread in it gets 16 (rounding down) replies. This cafe often leaves a lot of feedback.

Most people here post from the same computer they make music with.

-EDIT- lol sorry JFM

Return to “Music Cafe”