just be - the new record and song from the theory of one

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to my record...

I hope your gonna like it...

the record

just be

This record is result of six months of effort. Much of that time was also spent patrolling these forums and interacting with you bozos. Now I want you to listen to this record and I want you to listen to it real good...

I've made it so frighteningly easy to enjoy the fine melancholy melodic music of the theory of one that there is absolutely no excuse not to pursue one of these two exquisite options...

Option # 1 download the virtual CD available now from audioshots directly.

just be

Please note. This is a very quick download if you have DSL and if you're on dial-up. There's a special resume service that makes it very easy to download also, the price is five dollars. Half of which is going directly to Audioshots!

Option #2 purchase a physical CD from my store at cafepress:

just be-cafepress

This option is of course a bit more expensive, the price is $10. I assure you that the packaging is exquisite and cafepress does an extraordinarily professional job of putting the CD together. Also, the front cover and back cover photography was provided by our very own as Spe3d of audioshots fame and Kim a.k.a.Jeez, who many of you know from KVR, and the auditorium also provided interior photography.

Here is the title track featuring my good friend Cliff Bishop on the guitar!

just be-the song
Last edited by One on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

When i listened to the preview tracks one i just had to buy it, they sounded excellent.. i ordered it from cafepress. Can't wait to hear it. If it's as good as your last cd i'm really gonna enjoy it. :)

Hey One,

I think from the tracks I heard this is to be your best album yet (and you know I love the other two) so expect a visit from my Credit Card real soon.

One wrote:
Here is the title track featuring my good friend Cliff Bishop on the guitar!

just be-the song
This is a great song One, friggin cool imo :) love the guitar and singing in particular.

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

I agree, it is a MUST HAVE !

Rony

Thank You Spe3d and Kara!

I think my friend Cliff really rocked it too!

One, did you use cakewalk project5 for any of the tracks on this album?

Hi Blipp

Yeah! I used P52 on 3 tracks. I decided to use two of em for demos "Division" and "Transfiguration" the curious can click here:

just be

The 3rd P5 track is "Exodus"...

I'm loving P52 BTW. It's replaced my first love Fruity pretty much 100% now!

Thanks for asking!

The only reason I would go to P5 is for the René synths and input - if a discount is made for RGC customers I would get it - otherwise still gonna stick with FL, T2 and cubase (a bit of XT too)

Though I have to admit the quality of this ablum is pretty damn fine imo

Best regards,

Peter

just received an email from cafepress to tell me my copy has been shipped. Really looking forward to getting it. :)

@ Blipp Great! I got mine it's a sweet job they did!

@Spe3d i like P5s work flow better but there are many aspects of FL I miss. Two things decided me: 1. The ability to preview wavs and midi in sync with my tune and
2. Feeze/bounce. I need Freeze until I can get me a new computer and I'll probably need it then too!

I

:lol: no matter how big my PC gets – its still runs out of juice – (not memory though) disk space and cpu power the two main things I get short on fast.

I think FL’s automation is the real big winner for me – still addicted to the automation envelopes that can be drawn into the song area.

I thought FL could preview waves in the browser on the left. Though I admit the majority of tracks are finished off in Adobe Audition – kind of mega bounce :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

I got my copy from cafepress today and i'm very, very impressed. This is a fantastic album one, from the music to the packaging to the production. The mastering is incredible, as good as many commercial release i've heard.

All the tracks have a real cohesiveness about them and there are no bad ones. Anyone who buys this cd will not be dissapointed.

i think you've raised the bar significantly with this album one. A true work of art in all departments. Give yourself a big pat on the back, you thoroughly deserve it. 10/10 :phones:

@Spe3d
I thought FL could preview waves in the browser on the left.
It can with wav files - not synced. I like to use this feature in P% for previewing midi drum loops. This one thing sort of drives me into P5

@Blipp Thank You my Freind!

uno

10 days waiting and counting... :(
Rakkervoksen

Return to “Music Cafe”