Live Ambient Radio Tonight - SPECIAL CONCERT

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone, it's Saturday so tonite is another edition of Blue Water Drift Dive, my live ambient net radio program on StillStream.com.

TONITE we have a very special feature: a live set by ambient artist Sonic!! Sonic is a master of textural and melodic ambient, so don't miss this exclusive event! Of course, we will also be playing a lot of other great ambient music too, including the music of many KvRians, so hope to see you there.

To listen:

http://www.stillstream.com/listen.php

To chat:

http://www.stillstream.com/chat.php

The show starts Saturday June 25 at 11p EDT (Sunday June 26 at 4a GMT). Be sure to stop by the chat and say hello if you tune in!

colour me there ...

argh!
have to try but spent 3 hours at an airport this morning looking for lost colonialists :o

You mean I have to do this live, I was going to put on a couple of Led Zeppelin records and go out to a movie :wink: :hihi:

Looking forward to the live gig. It will be my first time ever live performance where I am actually prepared. And I get to do it naked if I want. :hihi:

vurt wrote
argh!
have to try but spent 3 hours at an airport this morning looking for lost colonialists
Don't worry John, if this goes over well I may want to do it again and again and again. Or until you all get sick of me. :lol:

See ya tonight :D

like i said bruce,hopefully ill make it :)
dont think mark will make it tonight tho guys,hes somewhere abouts the uk in a strange car :o

darrell,any chance you could record tonights for a future play in case i dont make it and i know mark will be gutted hes missing it too :?
just a thought 8)

If technology be kind to me tonight I will be recording for entry into the Ambient Hall of Fame or some sort of replay at StillStream. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for a smooth wreck. :hyper: :dog: :bang: :nutter: :tantrum: :drunk: :singer:

if I'm there, I'll record it.

poor mark. I don't think he slept yesterday, either.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

sonic ...
live ...
now ...

Excellent set Soniccat!

Turned on at about 4:20, so probably missed a bit. Here's hoping that's released as a higher quality mp3.

Nicely done man!

I logged into chat and heard the first few minutes of the stream. Then everything went down. Don't know what happened. Hope there's an archive later!

Wow that was fun, Glad you guys liked it, norm and cron. I will get the recording of it I did and post it within the next week. 8)

Weird Shane - we saw you come in then you left. Stream went great - we'll try to post an archive tomorrow ...

Bugger

but I knew upfront I'd miss this

As I can hear you had a great set; I'll be looking forward to hearing it soon 8)

I don't even think this puter could tap into the chat; hmmmmm I could try. And yes last night I had my first sleep in 2 days :-o

You just missed a great set from Darrell too. Like I said will post the tune as soon as I get it rendered so stay tuned Mark. :D

dburgan wrote:Weird Shane - we saw you come in then you left. Stream went great - we'll try to post an archive tomorrow ...
Problem seems to be on my end. Comcast = Comsuck

Return to “Music Cafe”