Like I Love You 2005 Mix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did this originally about 2 years ago (?) and was asked to burn it to CD for a DJ friend who wants to play it on his club night. So, ive been tweaking it a bit, lifted the vox and some of the FX, generally messing with the mix, and added a few bars of kicks at the start for mixing purposes.

not sure it the vox is too upfront now, but this is all i can be arsed to so with it (going back to old songs is a pet hate of mine)

Like I Love You 2005 Mix

Im bored of the tune now, so let me know if it sounds crap or not, and i'll just give him the original :wink:

The vocals are fine. I wish there was some more interesting stuff going on between the "verses". It seems a little plain (to me anyway). It could use something to fill the space the vocals leave.

Otherwise, it's a pretty rightous mix.

Vocals and music should be harmonically related or in the same key. these arent. sorry.

This is what happens often when amateurs try to remix tracks. They write a great song but then don't change the key of it to fit the vocal they fly in.

Try again Krim, you're better than that.

What the lady said... and the 303 ain't authentic sounding ;)

Regards,

JMH
Now available with added Inherently Suspect Justification!

Well, you're all a bit late, i gave him my original mix, and it went down rather well apparently...

cheers anyway

(saved me the hassle of messing with it anymore, i hate doin that)

nice knob tweaking

this sounds like the sync in the backstreet

Lady J wrote:Try again Krim, you're better than that.
Nah, thats about as good as it gets, i just thought i would be fun to remake the track using an mp3 of the acapella i grabbed. It was fun at the time, 2 years ago or so.

Return to “Music Cafe”