Collaborative Music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

People passing 35 years old, like me were used to rehersals -> home work -> rehersals way of work. With the pass of the years, boys or girlfriends, work, children, etc. conducted us to a no way out street in making music. Computers opened the possibility of composing at home, assuming all of the roles in a band. This was a half-solution because we became self centered in our music, missing the fresh air of the interactive composing.
That's why I opened this thread. I would be glad if we find a way that let us collaborate. Surely no one would have a magic solution, but finding it would be the first step for all of us interested.
Thanks to you all in advance, and I hope you forgive my "strange " english.

Love & Respect

DELETED

A friend of mine and I have been collaborating by CD exange for many years, but my thinking is about collaborations with musicians worldwide. In this crazy and painful world, music is one of the few hopes for we people living in earth to meet and get better knowledge of the others.

DELETED

Yes the trouble with making music on the computer is all the jobs you have to do.
A researcher, manager, gofer, secretary, engineer, and if you have time, an artist. Maybe collaborating in one or more of these areas would be useful and possibly inspirational. I'll pm you...

Return to “Music Cafe”