ocp @ soundclick

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the link to my page at Soundclick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/ocp_music.htm

More to come :wink:

not my style at all, I tried to listen to all threee but worm and a nota were not even listenable for me...dont take offense at that, you're using sounds that I try to get rid of as a part of your composition, which is great...however for me the clicks were like fingers on chaulkboards.

Usually I check songs out with my editor and can run an anylizer on it, I did not on this. However I feel that the songs just are not spectrally balanced (again it's not my genre and that might be what you were trying to achieve) there's too much low end and I think it's causin frequency clashes and unwanted clips...I would suggest you might want to check your levels...if you want tonight I will...;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It would be interesting to know your opinion on the levels. I usually increase the bass to achieve a dubby sound but in doing that I might be spoiling the content in other bands.
Thanks for your honest point of view.

Cheers,
Joao

Return to “Music Cafe”