june contest ... RESULTS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol:

Thanks so much. I needed that. :D

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

I finally got around to perusing the voting thread. Thanks for all the votes and kind words. If I am eligible for a prize, I would like to offer it to Wopelka who came in just after me with his fly rap - maybe in trade for a couple bars of that loop he made for his entry. I really like that beat and would love to use it for something (noncommercial of course). :)

I've been busy until now, but I would like to say - Congratulations to Lady J, Barnadine and You™

Thanks to Knockman, Whyterabbyt and Techbot for the votes

and especially to the reviewers - the feedback makes it all worthwhile. :)

Cheers,

Pat

first prize PM sent ...

... can i just take this opportunity to thank markleford khepira and griels for so kindly tying this contest up and kicking off the july one in my workload enforced absence ...

... still got a shitload of paperwork and stuff to wade through this weekend and then normal service should be resumed (only 3 weeks to go until the school summer hols !!! ) ...

oh yeah ... CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS !!!

slainte :D rob

Barnadine wrote:
Lady J almost wrote:I'd just like to apologise to everyone ...etc.
Well put. Must have felt refreshing. :P
Well, it's the thought that counts :hihi:

thanks George, it seems i'm up for a prize, then.
so, did Barnadine pick up his item? what does it remain in the bag?
have i to PM the Teach for that matter?

cheers

waiting to hear from lady j before i move down the list prize-wise ...

slainte :ud: rob

pHz wrote:waiting to hear from lady j before i move down the list prize-wise ...

at the second page of this thread, Lady J wrote:I choose Cameleon 5000 by my friends and fans over at Camel Audio. I plan to use this synth heavily on my major label pop album after i get my computer back from Apple.
:wink:

Wopelka wrote:
pHz wrote:waiting to hear from lady j before i move down the list prize-wise ...
at the second page of this thread, Lady J wrote:I choose Cameleon 5000 by my friends and fans over at Camel Audio. I plan to use this synth heavily on my major label pop album after i get my computer back from Apple.
:wink:
ah thanks ... missed that ... camelaudio duly notified and PM sent to barnadine ...

slainte :oops: rob

Late reply, but anyways: It's a shame to see someone winning who obviously didn't compose the entry for the contest at all. Pfffff... and it seems as if the same is just happening again in the july contest.

Congrats to the others.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Return to “Music Cafe”