june contest ... RESULTS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lady J, please stop posting those fuckin rank pix...cheers!

Wopelka wrote:
For those interested I will be making an appearance at the official Live8 pre and after parties in Illadelphia. Come check out the music.
how much your hot dog?
hot dog nee sip hok baht, ok? you pay now. it hot, you thirsty? pepsi ice alroy alroy na kha. :)
Last edited by Lady J on Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lady J wrote:Oh hell... one last time...
anyone still got the piccy with the donkey's head?

farlukar wrote:
anyone still got the piccy with the donkey's head?
how does Rob do this?

er,

[...]

(something like that I suppose) :wink:

If *only* it were true.

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

I may have been disqualified, but this has got to have been the best month for me:

Thank you Rollasoc, Hovmod, Whyterabbyt, Barnadine, Markleford, Ixox, niko and especially UTM(number 1!!!:hail:) for the votes. Getting votes from some of the people I respect the most in KVR made my month(and probably my next month too).

Also, thanks to Respirator, Rockstar_not, Kovacs, Farlukar and emdot_ambient for the HMs.

By the way...
I've left Katanaman as "DQ - didn't vote. )
Just to make things clear, I didn't want my votes to count. I just wanted to let the people I almost voted for know who they were.

Also, congratulations UTM, Barnadine and Lady J.
Lady J, you may have "spoiled" the gossip thread for many including me but you deserved number 1.
Barnadine, you made a great pop song and I love the mellow yet cheerful sound of it.
UTM, I can't dislike your songs even if I want to. The female/male duo really improves the song and while it's not the kind of song I'd listen to voluntarily, I like the overall feel of the song, which to me is pretty much the "mellow yet cheerful" feel of Barnadine's entry.

You were all worthy winners. Again, congratulations.

Let me just add: I really think Khepira should have scored higher. His song really felt like the dance music I hear everytime I turn on the radio and it also happens to be enjoyable. There are stations that play this kind of thing all the time around here.

khepira wrote:Kovacs _____________ 1, 6, 4
( 11 ) "Lovtronica"
Wow. I wonder what happened to my original piece, "Rocktronica". Someone must have done a quick remix to get rid of my obvious #1 Major Label hit. :hihi:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

:lol:

Oh, and congrats everyone! It was fun listening to all the tracks! Good work folks.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Congrats to winers!

:o :o :o Crap! Didn't realize it was the end of the month already... it's been insanely busy.

As someone who generally gets pissed off by those who I vote for but who don't vote themselves and are therefore disqualified, I'd just like to say thanks for those that gave me a vote, and sorry for wasting it.

Hopefully more time next month (this month... it's still early evening on 30th here!)

R.

Kriminal wrote:Lady J, please stop posting those fuckin rank pix...cheers!
:lol:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Congratulations to the winners and cheers for everybody. See you next month!

conrgrats to the winners...

I know it's said by someone every month.. but I thought it was a strong month this month... lots of pop songs :hihi:

Ben

knoob wrote: What happen non-voters ? :shrug:
Wel, I was going to vote tonight. You know, 31 days in June, right?

DOH!

Good job to everyone, there were loads of good entries.
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Return to “Music Cafe”