"We like the Dark" (progressive) - first track her

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WE LIKE THE DARK

This is the first track and post from me on KVR untill now. So, hello everybody on this great site and I hope I can learn/tribute alot here.
The style is progressive trance, I think but I'm not quite sure. It's a dark techgroove with trancy flavours. I always like a long intro with pulsating beats and minimal variations. Hope you like it or not, please let me know.

http://www.wire.fm/download.php?pk=1645 ... 1120431875

Northlake

Could not locate remote server

Too bad, would like to hear this.
Not many Prog producers on here

Kaih wrote:Could not locate remote server

Too bad, would like to hear this.
Not many Prog producers on here
Hello Kaih, mayby this link will work:

http://www.isound.com/download.php?id=14623

listening...the comment "I always like a long intro with pulsating beats and minimal variations" sounds just like lazyness to me, but the track intro is ok in general...maybe to minimalistic imo...builds to slow, but when it does kick of it does so in style...I like the offbeat pumping bassline. Well, more fx and more work in the "interest" department maybe, and that irregular crash is very annoying...nice, but needs more work perhaps...Keep it up!

i agree that the intro is too long. Nice drumkick, i liked it, although perhaps too loud compared to the synthline. I´d say its a nice tune, but you need more variation as this sounds more like oldschool trance than progressive.

Greetings.

I would also agree about he intro being a bit on the long side, but not too bad when it got going. I loved the beats and the slight shuffle feel they had. Overall it's a decent track, but some variation would keep the interest for longer i think. Enjoyed it though. :)

Thanks so far guys. I'll work on the items as you all mentioned, like the intro and more variation.

Thanks for now.

Return to “Music Cafe”