Some melodic electronica

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Hav'nt posted here for a few months, but i thought i'd post my latest track. This track is a melodic combination of piano and electronica.
The track is called "Closer" and is the top of this page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/usb_music.htm

Any comments appreciated. Cheers. :)

Nice atmospheric tune, I really enjoyed listening to it. Can´t say much more now as I was about to sleep... can´t say anything bad about it really.

Thanks for listening nazgul. Glad you enjoyed it. Appreciate your comments. :)

Hi Blipp

Nice too see you posting here!

love the Drums!

and the groove is GROOVY!!!

Is this done in version 2 of P5?

That new arppegiator is the BOMB!
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

Not bad, but sounds very dated, especially the plucked synth.

Thanks one. This was done with v1,5 of project 5.

Not bad, but sounds very dated, especially the plucked synth.

Love the plucked synth myself...

Some sounds never get old...

uno
Original Site: http://www.thetheoryofone.com

New site: Image

Cheers one. Well i guess someone likes it. It's just gone to #1 in the idm chart.

Here`s my comment.It`s not directed specifically at you blipp,but to all of us...including myself.

I find most of us put alot of work into something we post,but alot of the time we just make an intro/break of some sort/and a repeat of the intro for an ending.

This is cool for just experimenting...as I do this myself.
With just a bit more effort,we could could go to another key with it and build on an actual piece.
Like your effort here blipp,we have good ideas...but don`t further them into a musical journey or story.
I know when I put a few hrs into an idea,i`m by that time pretty burned out...and just post what i`ve done.
I might say,This piece is unfinished...but I rarely go back to it to write in the "story" part.I usually go on to my next production idea/experiment.

Just a few thoughts that came to me while listening to your work here blipp.

I did like your ideas here...and the production was rather good also.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I voted "hot". I really like the production of this song - especially the groove. Its pretty sick. I'm a sucker for the piano. I second annode's comments - it would be interesting for the song to have a little more complex structure - move in different keys, have multiple melodic components. Yet the song does move into different spaces, so it doesn't get old for my ears.
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

Also - A lesson I learned on this board - you need to tag your mp3 files with your name/song name. Otherwise the mp3 just gets lost in my mp3 library. You want peeps who are d/l off soundclick to know your name when they stumble upon the track in the future. . .
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

Thanks for listening guys. You make some good points, but i've more or less got this track how i want it for the moment. I'll maybe re-visit it sometime in the future.

Thanks for the tip GeneralFuzz. I'll remember that in future. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”