Glassback and Mr Lister - Emergence [Prog-Dub]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very interesting piece, I looove the guitar processing. Nice bass and all round vibe.

wow, i like the second part (startig at 2:20 or something) very trippy. clear sounding. at times it sounds like another direction the PF could have taken.

cptgone wrote:Very interesting piece, I looove the guitar processing. Nice bass and all round vibe.
Thanks man - we appreciate it. :D

Wopelka wrote:wow, i like the second part (startig at 2:20 or something) very trippy. clear sounding. at times it sounds like another direction the PF could have taken.
Oh-oh, now we're being likened to PF if they'd not have lost the plot! :scared: :lol:
That's actually a great compliment Wopelka, thanks. Even if I don't quite agree with ya. :hihi:

I have to admit I've been singing the guitar lick from this at work all day, badly 8)

do diddloo do do!
yep catchy riff,nice twists here definitely one of your more aventurous pieces mick and all the cooler for it 8)
you to mr lister,cool work 8)

Hunter wrote:I have to admit I've been singing the guitar lick from this at work all day, badly 8)
:lol: :lol:
You wanna talk to pao and mr me about that! :lol:
It became a standing joke while they were here. We'd wake up singing it, we'd walk around going "do dododo doo-oo-oo" and then catch ourselves on and go "Oh, ffs!" :lol:

vurt wrote:do diddloo do do!
yep catchy riff,nice twists here definitely one of your more aventurous pieces mick and all the cooler for it 8)
you to mr lister,cool work 8)
We thank you very much indeed. Glad you like. :) A vurt comment on a Glassback tune these days is as rare as vice-versa. :lol: :D

A mad ass track with cool guitarz; if but one thing I would suggest to this it would be to try and ease a bit on the compression to bring more natural dynamics to the tune.

Great co-work you two 8)

mystahr wrote:A mad ass track with cool guitarz; if but one thing I would suggest to this it would be to try and ease a bit on the compression to bring more natural dynamics to the tune.

Great co-work you two 8)
Thanks Mark, but I should tell you there is no compression on the over-all track.
Compressors used on individual instruments (ie drums), particularly the guitars 'cos that's how you get that longer delay on the tail, but none in the master at all.
Used a W1 Limiter in the final process though. :wink:

Glad you like though. :D

DELETED

Jonny X wrote:Sounds interesting - would like to listen. Do you have a smaller file for people on dial-up?
Here ya go:
96Kbps, 4.63mb
Hope that helps. :D

DELETED

DELETED

guitar sounds great

Return to “Music Cafe”