Convergence - Cypher vs Glooper [breakbeat / orchestrial]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CypherOne wrote:blimey, thanks guys. To be fair, Ben deserves (nearly) all the credit. I was probably a total pain in the arse to work with, what with my complete ignorance of music theory, in the end I sent him loads of beats and he came up with this.
yeah, but what great beats.. :love: ... and acid/ bass lines, glitches, wooshes, ambience and vocal samples...:hihi:

Ben

this is great, too. wow, the vurtstock album is really good indeed!!!

gorgeous beats and symphonic epic movement. well very well done, boys.

The orchestral bits are very impressive, I loooove Cypher's bit, but combined it reminds me of Hooked on Classics now and then - OK it's not that bad by far but I just don't like classical music on beats I guess...

Interesting and entertaining none the less though. Just my 2 cents, others' mileage will no doubt vary.

Lovely outro.

cptgone wrote:The orchestral bits are very impressive, I loooove Cypher's bit, but combined it reminds me of Hooked on Classics now and then
Ditto... But what's wrong with that? Hooked on Classics rocked :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Hooked on classics ...:lol:.. I can hear the similarity!

Its orchestral...doesnt mean its classical. I fuckin love it.

ta :grin:

really nice track this guys, loved the epic orchestra/beats combo 8)

really cool fuckin track,not my normal listening fayre as im sure you both know but damn nice all the same 8)
shame you couldnt make it cypher :(
there in spirit tho :D

Masterful combo of orchestration and Cypheronic acidic beats. Damn much enjoyed this one 8)

Cheers people... :D

Way coool. Very nice tune guys.

Nice :love:
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

cheers guys :)

i will get back to piano thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”