DIY KVR Manchester 2005 CD

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:i honestly have no clue what iso is
wikipedia:
ISO image is a term commonly associated with CD and DVD burning. An ISO image (or .ISO file) is a computer file that is an exact copy of an existing file system. An ISO can contain the entire contents of a CD-ROM disc or CD medium. ISO files are typically created through a software application that will open, create, edit, and extract CD or DVD image files, then convert the extracted image to an ISO file, easily allowing users to burn an exact copy of the original onto CD or DVD.

What I meant was that a CD burnt from the mp3s just isn't going to sound as sweet as one made with the full quality songs, that's all, and I would like to have a full quality version of this one, because I'm enjoying it a lot :)
Rakkervoksen

donkey tugger wrote:tv media
Exciting and original song! Love it. Great job!

pHz [cheek mode] can i have one or do i need to burn my own ??? [/cheek mode]

(maybe more appropriate for the rabbyt to send me an empty case though ... )

slainte rob

Closer to [muppet mode] actually. Ive been saying for about two weeks to PM me with your address if you were a no-show from the original list.

<ps Cypher and tommo, still not sent yours out, I keep forgetting to get stamps>
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Sorry, there's no real way I can put an ISO up myself; it would be a 570Mb download and I really dont have the bandwidth spare to risk putting that kind of size of file up at the moment; more than about 17-18 full downloads and my available bandwidth is eaten entirely. Sorry. Even if I could nab bandwidth from another project of mine it would still only cover about 40-50 more downloads before Im f**ked there as well. In contrast Ive already seen about 100 downloads of the track I was involved with in the past 9 days, and my entry for last months competition has been downloaded about 175 times. Sorry, but if I go over my bandwidth limit it'd cost me a f**king fortune; each ISO download over my limit would cost me about £3.

However as vurt hinted, a limited number of special copies will potentially be made available to the general KVR public in due course.

Oh, and thats the last link filled in.

whyterabbyt wrote:ps Cypher and tommo, still not sent yours out, I keep forgetting to get stamps>

no worries, do you want me to send you some?

BTW, I have to add that I'm really loving Rozzer vs w00 - genius layers of melody then it all goes a bit atonal in the middle, kinda reminds me of Radiohead - The National Anthem (where it goes doolallee with the sax). Very cool track. Again.

Posted them this morning...

nice one thanks :)

CypherOne wrote:genius layers of melody then it all goes a bit atonal in the middle

Have you been reading those jazz mags again :-o

:hihi:

nah, just trying (and failing) to sound knowledgeable. :)

seldom wrote:phwoar.
phwoar! :hihi:

Ogg file for people who hate mp3's :D

just an accidental bump whilst saying thanks to Sean - got my CD in the post today, will listen to it shortly :)

whyterabbyt wrote:Sorry, there's no real way I can put an ISO up myself;
That's fair enough, and the songs sound pretty good anyway.
Excellent stuff - thanks a lot and congratulations to everyone involved.
However as vurt hinted, a limited number of special copies will potentially be made available to the general KVR public in due course.
:hyper:
Rakkervoksen

Return to “Music Cafe”