wigglewump-griels topaz n vurt-

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wigglewump

collab for the vurtstock cd.Griels and Topaz sent me some music and i abused it,here lie the results :D

404 ... :cry:

Yea, I was all pumped up for some :D and all I got was :cry:

I will wait :hyper:

vurt wrote:wigglewump

collab for the vurtstock cd.Griels and Topaz sent me some music and i abused it,here lie the results :D

Noticed the thread....
Link was almost correct ;)

Here's the right one

/t
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

too busy and too grainey,with an underlieing fuzz which is irritating.

This is one of those surprising tracks that has immediate impact and then still grows on you. :D

Nice, starts out somewhat funky and then gets all jazzy, nice transition there. And love the abstract background (must be vurt) that takes the track to the netherworld of blackness. 8) Also nice to hear drums that don't venture anywhere near danceland. :)

mmm, I played the underlieing fuzz using a comb and tissue filter.

it does tickle I must admit.
fateamenabletochange wrote:too busy and too grainey,with an underlieing fuzz which is irritating.

:o

when this starts to melt at the 1.50 mark , it just keeps getting better ...

quite enjoyable ...

I had already come across this song in your website some time ago. I listened to it 5 times in a row. Cool stuff. :cool:

it is a bit irritating to listen to.. but not cuz of the music! the music is super. the stereo width is freekin out my ears.. and the there is some really harsh highs above 12k.

great track! go back and fix the master :D
worst signature evar

early here, so listening on phones* (god elp) cos of funny name. sounds like a bunch of music :p

c'mon! i'm fun! :)

now where did i put my narcotic..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

well i like the jazzy feeling but i don't like at all that sort of grainy sound in the background: just a curiosity, what is it? The Smex Madshifta?
Cerca almeno di essere l'uomo che il tuo cane immagina tu sia.

Ale?
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

I really like this track.. I love the way that you can hear all three of your styles very clearly in the piece and the way that they all work together so well. top stuff

Ben

Return to “Music Cafe”