wigglewump-griels topaz n vurt-

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers people :D

Had a hard time trying to nail this down at the mastering stage, as Vurt did some pretty extreme things to the sound, and we ran out of time so I had to some last minute remedial processing... It was lacking a lot of high end which made it sound muted, but just EQing it back it sounded harsh, so I experimented with some saturation processing on the high mids... But it's still not quite perfect.. I would rather have had the project file back to tweak but deadlines dictated otherwise..

Anyroads, I love what vurt did to my tracks, I'm a sucker for that mangled lo-fi instrumental feel (really enjoyed listening to I Monsta and The All Seeing I by the way John :cool: )

We'll have to do some more collabs anyway... Some interesting stuff came out of this I think :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

xoxos wrote:early here, so listening on phones* (god elp) cos of funny name. sounds like a bunch of music :p

c'mon! i'm fun! :)

now where did i put my narcotic..

you are indeed fun,named in your honour too :D

as griels points out,i dont make mastering easy :hihi:
but for me it was a pleasure to work with both griels and topaz,have to admit i was a little apprehensive at first as they are both such great musicians and then me :o
i think i pretty much achieved a nice balance tho with it as glooper says you can still hear all the elements and it does flow :)

as for tools used for the granular side that was crusherX :hyper:

and as for the stereo field :o
wait till you hear it on 5.1 :o :o

and of course thanks for listening everyone :)

make sure to check the other tracks on the cd and burn your own copy as there is some great tunes on there :D
Last edited by vurt on Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: for me it was a pleasure to work with both briels and topaz
Who's this Briels bloke you never told me about? :x

Still, can't blame you for working with him instead, less of a picky bugger I hear :hihi:
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

oops :o
no parents evening tonight so im wasted already :hihi:
fixed!

griels wrote:We'll have to do some more collabs anyway... Some interesting stuff came out of this I think :D
And there I fully agree; when I heard this first I was thinking what a grand combination this made and how well this worked together.

So I can but only hope you'll work together more ;)

Nice soundscape, enjoyed the ride :)
love that arabian instrument at the end :)

ahh , thats indian.. Shehnai

cptgone wrote:Nice soundscape, enjoyed the ride :)
love that arabian instrument at the end :)

played live by topaz no less :D

vurt wrote:played live by topaz no less :D

cooorrrrrrrrrrrr topaz - you is a very clever chap!!

8)

Cool!

:oops: :hug:
Big Karma wrote:[cooorrrrrrrrrrrr topaz - you is a very clever chap!!

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”