D.R.M.B. - Ballade Belvoir (vurtstock CD)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And finally the last bunch of the vurtstock has come home.

This track was started up rather late (a week before vurtstock) where we had the rare opportunity to work as a group on the track at IIRs home studio. This was so succesfull that a few days later we went working together again on a different track; but that's for later. We do believe though this track needs addressing a little bit with some small percussive additions to bring a bit more life to the track, so more on that in the coming future.

Anyhow: D.R.M.B. = Dan (IIRs), Rodger (Gadgetman), Mark (mystahr), Bernard (Fake)

And here is our track:

Ballade Belvoir
160kbs/7,1Mb/6.13 min

Enjoy 8)

And some feedback offcourse is appreciated

From my end; thank you all for the great experience of working together :)

[edit]for sound purists; here's the ogg-file 8)

Top stuff, love it! One for my KvR folder :)
Lame outro though, too bad about that.

Cheers cpt :)

I guess it was the time restraint a bit for we could and would have worked on it more (which we will ;) )

Very nice tune you guys, I'd say your ready for a live club gig. It is a good grouping and the sound is pretty good everyone can be heard in the mix. And Mark is that your Fiz I am hearing?

great tune. 8)

BGTT :)

(bloody good tune this) :hihi:

Impressive builder of a track, this, with some faaaantastic sounds in there.
Top work, lads. 8)

Soniccat wrote:Very nice tune you guys, I'd say your ready for a live club gig. It is a good grouping and the sound is pretty good everyone can be heard in the mix. And Mark is that your Fiz I am hearing?

great tune. 8)
cheers bruce :)
We hit it off musically quite well; so we did a second session too and created something completely new, but that still needs some work on 8)

not the Fizmo btw, but the Juno ;)

vurt wrote:BGTT :)

(bloody good tune this) :hihi:
CJMA :D

(cheers john much appreciated) :hihi:

Glassback wrote:Impressive builder of a track, this, with some faaaantastic sounds in there.
Top work, lads. 8)
Enjoyed every minute of working on this 8)

It was great to see how Dan and I were so on the same levels but from totally different backgrounds. I wish we could jam more, but we'll keep working together ;)

Are all the Vurtstock tracks avaialable from one place? OR is it a case of sifting through all the threads?
http://chrisamusic.bandcamp.com/
"It's square to be hip"

:D

Hi, just a quick response from me.

It was indeed a great privelage and experience working on this.

I have learnt more in a few day than I have all year and to do stuff live was........... :-o 8)

Glad you like it and I'm very pleased given the time spent on it. :)

It could be a bit intimidating to some having 4 hands on one synth but for it to all gel together in a matter of hours..........amazing.

8) 8) 8)

:D fake :D
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

Return to “Music Cafe”