collaboration

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey guys do anybody want to collaborate hit me back if u interested does matter what type of music i'm willing to try new things

What instruments do you enjoy playing?

i enjoy playing the paino but lately ive been playing drums at my local church

Hi, I'm Diego (or Diek).
If you have a line and an idea about where's going and send me, I'll try a second line.
I'm from Spain and I like a lot of diferent music, but nowadays I'm experimenting with synths.
My main instrument is guitar.

I am always down for a collab. My main instrument is also guitar, but I also play some keyboard and I have lots of Brazilian percussion instruments.
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

ok kool how can we link
got an email address

My e-mail is:

diek@ya.com

see you soon!

hey Guys ,

Just a quick question about collab, how do you manage to collab over the net ? Are there solutions ?

Thanks !

Link

Hi Link,

For me the best way is to exchange MIDI and OGG files with proper descriptions about where to insert them.
OGG is WAY better than MP3 because it keeps the length of files intact (hence there's no timing problems) whereas MP3 decoding will allways add a little bit of silence in the beginning.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

There's a topic at "The Auditorium" http://www.audioshots.com/auditorium/viewforum.php?f=38 called The Mixer, where many people are trying to find a solution in working over the net. Sp3ed gently offers web space and a first support if you ask him about (and if we don't abuse, I do suppose) :shock:
Glad to see that many people is interested in collab over the net :wink:
Love and respect
Diek

Return to “Music Cafe”