[new record] Multree - Besides ....all tracks downloadable

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mn wrote:Thanks, Mully! I've not been around much lately so I'm glad I popped in and saw this. Downloading now, will listen ASAP. I'm sure I'll like it. Looking forward to the album as well.
thanks mn... looking forward to your comments

He gets back to Canada on July 15, so I'll try to remember. :D

that'd be great... I'll try to remember to remember you if you don't remember ;)

If I'm lucky, I'll remember that you're remembering to remind me.

Mully -
"Breakout" is by far the best song I've heard from you. Will be burning the whole disc to CD tomorrow to experience everything here.
I don't hear the Soundgarden similarities, but it "Breakout" does remind me of the sublime sounds of classic Days of the New via "Yellow".

Perspectives are so funny sometimes. I don't hear Soundgarden, but would take it as a compliment. But Days of the New is a band I really dislike, and yet I love Mully's stuff. :D

Lunch Money wrote:Perspectives are so funny sometimes. I don't hear Soundgarden, but would take it as a compliment. But Days of the New is a band I really dislike, and yet I love Mully's stuff. :D
Soundgarden is in my top three or four bands of all time!

And I love Days of the New. "Shelf in the Room", "The Down Town" are very cool.

Great stuff, Mully.

I've given them all a decent listen, good stuff. I'd say this is the rough order of my favorites, and quick comments:

01 BreakOut - pretty much great as is
02 Melancholic Times - solid, needs to build to full arrangement
03 Terribly - definitely needs redone and lengthened
04 Bleed Me White - very Blind Melon-ish IMO, I'd re-do the vox
05 For Not About - solid, I hear full arrangment
06 On Her Mind - Pretty good as is, could use light jazzy drums
07 Mud - good skeleton, needs fleshed out
08 Gone Away - something about this I don't llike, drums I think
09 Moon Girl - sounds good, needs more development. I'm hearing bongos
10 Interdependency - good start, could make a good song but is a bit basic as is

If you redo any of them and want some collaboration/help I'm up for giving it a shot. I can do guitar/bass pretty easily. Other stuff given enough time, backing vox given enough alcohol. Edit: actually, scratch that. There isn't enough alcohol.
Regards, Mike

Hey Mike, thanks....

Return to “Music Cafe”