Industrial-House-Techno-Something...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm working on a track and I thought it might be a good idea to get some opinions on the sound design and the idea of the track itself, before I work on it any further. This is because feedback is very welcome before the track is even nearly finished so that I can nudge the track to the right direction at the early stage.

I'm trying to do some dance floor stuff here. The genre is something along the lines of industrial-house-techno-???? Naturally, since the track is VERY far from finished, the sound is kinda muddy and volume balances aren't very good (no mixing done at all).

Comments and feedback are welcome.

http://www.krakulandia.info/kvr/Henrys_ ... g_Hips.mp3

Nice :cool:

Very cool vibe. It gets a bit repetitive after a while(either that or the changes are too subtle for me to grasp). But somehow I feel any criticism from me is probably useless since it's still not finished...

Well for starters, it needs a bigger kickdrum to cut thru the mix and I agree that it sounds a bit repetative...how about some athmospheric prog type sound FX (like discussed in the progtrance thread a while ago) Not shure how I lable this, but it dous sound like some industrial house techno music.

Return to “Music Cafe”