more beats n pieces

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

panic

a new era of vurt!packed with beaty goodness :)

Did you ever play the game Fallout or its sequels? I think this track would fit perfectly in that post-apocalyptic wastelands game. Captures the beautiful chaos aptly!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

never played em no sorry :?
but thanks for the comments :)
just a quick noodle really with some reaktor beatboxes and some fx and an mtron :)
all done in one recording tho(which is why the drums and mtronstrings dont happen together,i aint that good yet :hihi: )

pretty cool..I like when there's a slight interlude and when the sound kicks back in 8)
and also the ending part at 4:25
:love:

vurt wrote: just a quick noodle really with some reaktor beatboxes
I knew it!

hey nice to hear from you gary,specially as in part i owe this track to yourelf ew and normal without whom id never have bought sessions in the first place :)
glad you like :)

bluedad wrote:
vurt wrote: just a quick noodle really with some reaktor beatboxes
I knew it!

cmon,theyre so easy to use and inspiring :love:
if something can get me using beats surely its a good thing :hihi:

Screenshots can't really give you the full grasp of the game, but the game was what I first thought of.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

still dont remember it im afraid,but it lookd a bit similar to a few things i vaguely remember?
i am currently playing pokemon yellow on my gameboy :lol:
recently acquired my sons old gba for nanoloop,but while im waiting for that i been playing pokemon,i have an i dea of recording a cds worth of me playing through fx,but it may be a little self indulgent :o

Cool :) Never messed with the GBA myself, think my girlfriend has one hidden away in a drawer. Weird girl, its usually a dildo, with her... a games machine!!

does the gba have a vibration funtion :o

Andrew Vernon wrote:Image

Screenshots can't really give you the full grasp of the game, but the game was what I first thought of.
Oh does that pic bring back fond memories... Fallout and PLANESCAPE: Torment... two very good wastes of many, many hours! :)

Sorry to hijack the thread Vurt... I just felt a little nostalgic looking at that one!

hehe im all for games nostalgia :)
but what about the track :x

:hihi:

bluedad wrote:ending part at 4:25
:love:
:-o This ain't no Vurt :x

should be 9:25 at least
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

er... play it three times looped :D

Return to “Music Cafe”