La disparition : remix by Unicon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Wopelka - i appreciate that.
Do you ever come to Paris?
Anyhow since this remix, i'm all excited about music again, and I'm planning to spend a lot more time making tunes and sharing with all at KvR.
Thanks for the encouragement ( you too Cypherone) :) i'll see you soon with something new.
Matt

UniCon wrote:Thanks Wopelka - i appreciate that.
Do you ever come to Paris?
i wish i could come more often.
my last trip to Paris took place 3 years ago.

a friend of mine is going to live in Jouy en Josas till the end of the year. i'll certainly visit her a couple of week-ends.

Si je monte à Paris, je vous préviendrai, Xavier et toi.

Oui ca serait génial!
Entre-temps, si tu as besion / envie d'un remix de ma part, dis-moi!
Matt

wicked tune, does sound like Air, but IMO a lot more interesting. The drums come in with some real class. I don't like chill out music but this is really good. don't really know what to say other than it's a really, really good tune. Really good.
"Don't fear your mistakes, there are none" - Miles Davis

http://www.thehungersite.com/

wow! thanks... :oops:
i like your signature by the way :)
the same applies, if you need / want a remix by me... i'm slow but i'll definitely do it in the end..
i dont always do chill out stuff - this was a bit different, I'm usually more urban sounds, me.
i couldn't see anything in your profile (& I havent been around much - what tunes do you do?

UniCon wrote:Entre-temps, si tu as besion / envie d'un remix de ma part, dis-moi!
Matt
volontiers! dès que j'ai de nouveau une connexion internet à la maison, je te proposerai du matos.

Return to “Music Cafe”