Silently (OMG - mystahr started singing :o)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

respirator wrote:Well.

The music is stellar. Really. Even by Mystahr standards. It's daring to make something this stringent and monotonous. And it works! Big time. This is one of my favorite KvR-tracks – based on the music.
I must say when making it and in a slightly tipsy mood I felt like some hard pounding arps from the Juno; almost techno'ish, but as oft building on my DJ-years. Thanks for the words here; perhaps I should try to re-do this without the vocals, but then again never is something really the same when I start to work on something new.
But the vocal suffers from the Idon'tbelieveinmyownvoice-syndrome that musicians often has. The efx on the vocal would be great for a single sentence. But it's too much (add to that the slightly cheesy lyrics). I'd love to hear you sing some more – but not in this way. On certainly not when the track in itself is a classic.

Thomas
Yeah; it's true... it's still hidden away deep in the track. And it was quite hard hearing my own voice; let alone know and feel how it best was mixed. It's a first step though, so ....... :)

dare i say throbbing gristle again mark ;)

hehe; you can; but I think I still need to hear some of that (or I possibly could have heard a cd at your place)

cheers john 8)

You are getting alot of use from all the fx gear you have been aquireing and good use too. Your minimalist excursions have so much nuance and movement it makes them a real treat to listen to. I like the poem you wrote and it does have a very musical flow to it, I just wish you had the confidence to actually use your voice with less effecting going on, it would make a nice contrast to the sounds your working with. Still you got alot more guts than I do to make a go of it. Cheers 8)

Cheers Bruce; it was quite the rush too

yeah I have found quite the versatile setup now to work with. The outboard FX are more building stones now and like a hardwired modular system and just fun to play around with.
And who knows the confidence might occur soon, the first step is made :oops:

blimey.

the voice is unrecognisable as you. that was the idea though, right? ;)

reminds me of Suicide.

I'm still psyching myself up to committing my voice to 'tape'... :scared:

nearly ready though! :-o

the best thing you`ve done so far to me
i love how it glides and i love the depth

when i did gigs with house this is what dancemusic sounded like when you were waiting in some dressing room 4 rooms away from the giant hall

fantastic

clueless wrote:blimey.
:-o
:D
8)
the voice is unrecognisable as you. that was the idea though, right? ;)
uhuh.... listening to it again; and still I hear myself too good :-o or is that bad :o

We'll see how the path evolves here
cheers though john :D
reminds me of Suicide.
Suicide doesn't ring a bell here(making mental note)
I'm still psyching myself up to committing my voice to 'tape'... :scared:

nearly ready though! :-o
I would love to hear you sing. I'd even settle for a new full track of you ;)

Emerald Tablet wrote: fantastic
8)

yeah it is a bit like a couple of rooms down the main hall, isn't it.

a definate fun time :D

mystahr wrote:I'd even settle for a new full track of you ;)
cheeky monkey :hihi:

yeah...'one day'... :oops:

Wow :o

This is ace!!! :D

Dare i say it, a bit too long :?:

But that is the only criticsm i can see/hear at the moment

Love all thr rhythmic sounds and tones - very cool, very chilled as well in a tense, mysterious style
Phil

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake
*No more band for me* | **My Host**

clueless wrote:
mystahr wrote: cheeky monkey :hihi:
uhuh :D
Bunnyboy wrote:Love all thr rhythmic sounds and tones - very cool, very chilled as well in a tense, mysterious style
Cheers Phil :)
for some reason I knew you'd enjoy this.

And yeah; the length.....

I have a problem with that somehow :roll:

mystahr wrote:And yeah; the length.....

I have a problem with that somehow :roll:
don't we all?

even xoxos

la condition humaine...

:) :(

:o

:love:

:D

8)