new feindbild track : .:spat.on.spot.on:.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's been some time... i'm renovating my house - so no studio but a powerbook and a pair of ipod headphones... can't stop making music though so i'm back :)

don't like it dirty? don't click ;)

.:spat.on.spot.on:.

mp3, 192 kbps
8.2 mb
+++++++++++++++++++++++
now will you listen to me!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

feindbild wrote: don't like it dirty? don't click ;)
but I do; so I clicked and it says electrobel.be is not available :(

weird. works fine here... would you mind to try again?
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

didnt work for me either the other day,but works fine now :)
i like the drum programming and the sounds,but everything seems hidden in reverb,i personally would like to hear more bite in the drums specially the really fast rolls.
other than that tho cool track,crisper would be coolerer 8)

cool, agressive and intrusive. not an easy listen but some good stuff here.

i feel like a very basic grainy bass line in places would go nice but overall good job.

steve.

Coooool track. And this for a powerbook and iphones

Some sweet programming and major soundmangling going on. I agree with vurt though as it seems to hang to much on the same FX settings. But given the background I don't really mind. I'd love to hear this redone with the studio rebuild (hope it's not too long before it's all done)

thanks for listening guys. there's pretty much going on fx wise actually, but i preferred to keep it this way - the atmosphere just seemed right and the track seemed more coherent this way. this is the 20th version or so of this track... not so much reverb either actually. a lot of minion.vst though :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

blaster78 wrote:i feel like a very basic grainy bass line in places would go nice but overall good job.
good point.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Really like it. Simple with a lot of interesting details. I like dirty. This is not that dirty though. Very restrained in a distorted, funky sense. Very cool piece.

respirator wrote:Really like it. Simple with a lot of interesting details. I like dirty. This is not that dirty though. Very restrained in a distorted, funky sense. Very cool piece.
no, i don't think it's that dirty either. used to post without warnings though, and most people seem to reckon that i make 'distorted' music and are almost offended in a way. it's just disclaimer-wise - i add a warning ;)

thanks for listening and noticing the details. i like the 'restrained' comment too :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

It's like a minimal industrial version of Autechre. Very cool - I totally appreciate the minimalism of it, and the way it disintegrates and reassembles itself so smoothly. Hope you get your studio back together at some point, but it sounds like powerbook+headphones isn't slowing you down too much!

Oh yes,

cool! I like that. I like the reverb wash. Drum sounds are my taste. I like the details, much stuff going on there. For headphone mixing you got even the bass balanced good. Respect. What did you use to make those sounds?

Best wishes, FRitz (searching for the squarepusher greatest hits in that drawer now. Ahhhh, found it! :D )
In the end will be the word.
Check out some of my music at www.fritzmetal.de

thanks for listening and commenting dystonia_ek and fritzman.

used ableton live and freeware plugins on my powerbook. that's it :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Return to “Music Cafe”