Impaired [Rock] New Cut 2 - Clearer Vox/Guit - Lyrics Inside

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewto ... 5932#15932

EDIT: new version up. hope it works better fer ya

6 months later, i've a better idea of what i'm doin. thanx kvr!
if ya can't post anything but "i listened" could ya at least tell me if the mix sux?
if ya wanna tear off my head and crap down my neck, i'm not as sensitive as some. so, rip and poop away

w1 limiter
room reverb
classic eq
wide bug
green gate

sfz - assorted bass sf, rick drake patch
3s- layered hits from fm
organ one
Last edited by androidlove on Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

I'm listening on headphones that aren't so reliable, but I think your guitar is clipping (besides the normal guitar distortion), I think it’s too loud in the mix anyway so lower the volume a bit.

What kind gear did you use for the guitar?

The song is catchy, good catchy chorus; I like your singing and guitar playing.

PS...Here’s a little crap for your neck

i used a digitech pedal. i got a comment at the auditorium about the guitar bein too loud. i'll rework its eq. thanx for the advice and for listening. i'm glad you like the song

hi man, for now i'm listening to it with a straight head :D catchy catchy !!! is it possible if you could post the lyrics?

i don't like to show lyrics. i'd rather sing em. i think they lose sumpin important without the music and the WAY they're sung. but, since ya asked..... yea, i like the sound of "in" better than "ing" and "cause" better than "because"

how can what you say make sense to you?
where do you stand to get that point of view?
you weave the patterns then you trip on the rug
cause you're on drugs. you're on drugs

you can only hang around the people that do the stuff
cause all the rest of us have had enough
of tryin to understand you. we just shrug

gettin high in the mornin to change your mind
to a paranoid state. you better close the blinds
you're flyin high at night but ya wake up a slug

hehe the lyrics :o
you worte a song about me :o

not my thing,but it reminds me a little of some recent skate punk me son got into-blink 182/cky that sorta stuff but with a college band -ween/weezer type edge.
mix sounds ok to me but i know fack all :)

keep on thrashin :D

Nice tune you got there mate. Vocals have a very special sound but those guitars need a little help. Too trebly for my ears. And I am not on drugs ...

... ATM :D
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

vurt wrote:it reminds me a little of some recent skate punk me son got into-blink 182/cky that sorta stuff but with a college band -ween/weezer type edge
dude, that is EXACTLY want i want the tune to be to ppl. ya made my morn
zeoy wrote:guitars need a little help. Too trebly for my ears
in the last cut they were too dull. aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! thanx :wink: btw, it's just one guitar......felt good in his hands....uh

ah. :D i can finally see what you're saying. sorry for making you do it man, i wasn't able to understand it before. i was able to understand the you're on drugs part though. i feel like a dumbass after listening to it. it's reminds me of me. definitely a good song. sticks to my head.

Return to “Music Cafe”