Normal again.... new song.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Worked all weekend on this and I have had enough of it!
Many thanks to Morgan Freeman!

For those who, like me wish they could "feel normal again...if only for a little while" :wink:

http://www.inspirations-unlimited.net/s ... 0again.mp3

I think the levels may be a little hot....your opinion is greatly appreciated....

dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

anything to do with easy reader gets my attention. even though i occasionally write jazzy stuff, i don't understand it. hey, nice mix. but yea, the sample is a little hot. can it be helped?

anything to do with easy reader gets my attention.
Not quite sure what you are getting at here???..what is easy reader?

the sample does come off sounding a little harsh...not sure if there is much I can do with it but I'll maybe have another look.....

thanks for listening.... :)

dano
Isn’t that crazy?"

morgan freeman was easy reader on the kids' show the electric company

androidlove wrote:morgan freeman was easy reader on the kids' show the electric company
wow...that goes way back for me. :shock:
Isn’t that crazy?"

yay... class 8)

nice use of morgan (i love that film btw)

cool beats, nice piano, good groove.

not too sure about the thunder samples but thats just me.

hats might be a bit loud s well. in some places (over the piano from 2:16)

good tune though.

cheers,

steve.

Hey, thanks Steve...some good observations there. Ya, Shawshank is a classic! and I love Freeman's voice...had a lot of fun putting this one together. I am at work but I will have a look at the hats when I get a chance....the thunder I felt added some drama to the song but perhaps a little over the top. :oops:

thanks for listening.... :)

dano
Isn’t that crazy?"

nice piece,with steve on the hats tho,seem to cover up a lot of the underlying mix,which id like to hear more of :)

I think your mix needs some melodies at the midle of your track,sure technically it groove but this track miss emotions a few like human feelings...

Epsilon

vurt wrote:nice piece,with steve on the hats tho,seem to cover up a lot of the underlying mix,which id like to hear more of :)
Thanks vurt. ...ya, i'm trying to get a handle on Ozone 3...just got it last week and this is my first full song using it....I think I put a little too much sheen on those high hats. :P

dano
Isn’t that crazy?"

epsilon wrote:I think your mix needs some melodies at the midle of your track,sure technically it groove but this track miss emotions a few like human feelings...

Epsilon
I thought the piano melody, particularily the bridge was one of my favorite parts in this song...oh well. :? thanks for listening....

dano
Isn’t that crazy?"

Return to “Music Cafe”