83,154,12.(or vurt gets DA FONK!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:?:

:help: Vurt is doing pop. And dystonia posted pop. The world is falling apart. The final days are near.

But it's interesting to hear you guys do more mainstream stuff. Goes to show that buried beneath our experimental, complex noisescapes are fans of Jarre and Jan Hammer. Maybe even Kitaro :-o

I like this a little bit, got some nice atmosphere some where. The funky clav@4:40 is indeed funky. Cool. The track's lifted from here out. Maybe this should have been your dance entry in this month comp?

i was listening to the night's catch of tunes. i heard this and thought it nice. so, i put the player on top to find the artist.......vurt?!?!?!?

way to go

this is the best song i heard this morn

respirator wrote:Goes to show that buried beneath our experimental, complex noisescapes are fans of Jarre and Jan Hammer. Maybe even Kitaro :-o
At least you didnt say Yanni ... :lol:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

respirator wrote::?:

:help: Vurt is doing pop. And dystonia posted pop. The world is falling apart. The final days are near.

But it's interesting to hear you guys do more mainstream stuff. Goes to show that buried beneath our experimental, complex noisescapes are fans of Jarre and Jan Hammer. Maybe even Kitaro :-o

I like this a little bit, got some nice atmosphere some where. The funky clav@4:40 is indeed funky. Cool. The track's lifted from here out. Maybe this should have been your dance entry in this month comp?

its not pop its da fonk :P

yeah tis a bit diff but occassionally you know how it is,you wake up take the wrong pills and end up doin somethin weird :o

androidlove wrote:i was listening to the night's catch of tunes. i heard this and thought it nice. so, i put the player on top to find the artist.......vurt?!?!?!?

way to go

this is the best song i heard this morn

thanks muchly :D
glad it took you by surprise :hihi:

zeoy wrote:
respirator wrote:Goes to show that buried beneath our experimental, complex noisescapes are fans of Jarre and Jan Hammer. Maybe even Kitaro :-o
At least you didnt say Yanni ... :lol:

do not invoke the Yanni :o

Return to “Music Cafe”