FSF vs :10: - SALIGIA - Envy (dark industrial metal glitch)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sit and watch you live your life oblivious to me. Oblivious to the world burning around you. You are so beautiful. Your world is so beautiful. If i could just touch it. I need it. The way your money smells like blood makes me hard. I need you. I need to be you. To f#ck you. To f#ck like you. Nothing I touch is good enough anymore. The cold metal in my mouth. Like a c#ck spurting lead and wet grey matter on the wall. If i can't have you/be you, we will all be nothing. You make it look so easy on tv. You make it sound so easy. But nothing...nothing...

get it here, and don't say I didn't warn you

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?t=2093

is it the homoerotic suicide prose that keeps you staying away in droves?

What is it with you Michigan boys and homoerotic suicide prose?

...not that there's anything wrong with that... :hihi:

cool tune... this reminds me of an endmusik/wretch kind of tune... still to heavy for me but with more accessible parts.

good glitchy beats, the piano makes a nice contrast against the noise.

i'm not really a fan of shouty screamy vox but thats just my taste.

nice one.

steve.

Hey, thanks for giving it a listen.

The Wretch is one of my favorite artists floating around this hole, so that is a very favorable comparison. Michael and I are actually tentatively planning on putting out a split cdr sometime next winter.

The intro glitched beats and piano are all courtesy of :10:, i just mangled them up a bit more, and did some granular pitch shifting on them.

Thanks for the comments

Kelly

oh shit, did I just bump this?

sorry

See comment in the Auditorium.

For some reason I have this strange habbit of thinking in the back of my mind to let the saliglia pieces till the cd is there, but every time temptation takes overhand.

I'm glad I did though

One cool addition to the 7

This song is something which you shouldn't miss, I think. It is not my favourite mr. Manson, but it has this "black energy" which I so like in music. It's not perfect to me though, the song would be much better if it would be about 3 min long, but not 6. The piano and drums sound great! And the voice, too, although my english is too bad to understand words. In general, if I'd see it on TV or Radio I'd enjoyed listening it. But these f**ing bastards never play music like this on TV and Radio.

F*** them.

wow, really love that piano, and the bug bad noise moments are cool too :D

not so far away from some of the nu metal stuff everywhere, but still unique.

nah, it is not nu metall. It's definitly industrial shite. Watch these nervous drumz and noise. The voice sounds like a metall "screaming", but its whistling though ...

this is really really good. make a whole album of it. now.

.... on another note -- especially after hearing this track -- i'm starting to doubt that i like doing paying recording/mixing work... i don't get any time anymore to work on writing music for me... most of the equipment i own was originally intended for my own music.... for fun.

dammit.

:D

Yeah Neverwhere, where did our dreams of opening a studio go? and why are we all still slaving for Dissonant? (how do you like the new and improved goat?)

I am glad you liked the track though.. Keep your eyes peeled for "The Politics of Fear" CDr I am about halfway done with it, but will definitley need some help recording the vocals.

RE: the "sceaming" it is indeed whispering. I love stuff like Andraculoid and Punta Omega, just noisey with a rasped vocal take.

ok back to the day job now
thanks for the comments everyone! I appreciate them

K.

this is indeed some good stuff. love the piano and the vocals, glitchy percussion backward tracks, what's not to love about this??
even heard the 'oh my god, why?' sample that I was using in a track..geuss I'll take it out, sounds better in your context. :hihi:
edit:
and not one of my four dogs came in the room while this was playing. reason enough to keep it looping till I can finish cleaning the room.

Return to “Music Cafe”