May your ears bleed treacle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks everyone. I'm a little uncomfortable with the voice, but then again, I always am. I only sing because I can't get anyone else to do it and I keep thinking that I'm gonna come across a style that suits my particular voice. And then I remember there's no short cut to being good at this stuff... Just gotta practice and keep doing it until I get better or someone else comes along.
Techbot wrote: I'm really just getting to know this ambient stuff now. Is this your first attempt?

How did your son react?

Will you do more? I mean did you enjoy the process and result enough to make you want to do more?
Not first attempt at all. I've been doing experimental electronic stuff for a long while. Some of it probably would fall into the ambient category.

The son is over noise stuff now. He like real songs and Sesame Street.

I am always doing more. I always have a few odd tracks I'm working on. Some get finished or turn into pop songs, some just get saved and never heard again. Some get accidentally deleted. :oops:
Last edited by You™ on Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Two pages :D :D :D

Yes! Now you can all get back to whatever you were doing before. :)

Is this the dark ambient track you told me you were working on a few months back?

Sicklecell666 wrote:Is this the dark ambient track you told me you were working on a few months back?
Hi Donovan! Yes it is. Not dark enough?

Haven't heard it yet.

:P

I'm on dial-up ATM, so it'll be awhile, but I'll done my Critic's Hat for ya.

:D

wow, this is a rather impressive work here!
and I appreciate detailing how you
made this. Wish more people would do the same
(except for me, cause all I know, is that I don't know
what I'm doing most of the time)

Absolutely brilliant!

I've never been dissapointed in anything I've heard you create, and this is no exception; probably my favorite by far..

You and Thomas_dk(or respirator, as he is boringly called now..) really define Avant Garde and stand out miles from the rest of us here in terms of creative genius.

Bravo!

:love:

But I still got more views on my 'bliss' track than you did..

:troll:

Sicklecell666 wrote:One day your page count will surpass my 'bliss' track...

:troll:
That's to be expected. You're way more popular than me. But this piece was directly inspired by you, shamann, vurt and respirator's work. So any qualities you like are directly ripped off from you guys. Respirator and I have a little side project too. I just sent him a 13 minute mix of it today. (It's probably a bit too long). Kinda dark fractal dub.

Thanks for all the positive words. :) I'm glad the technical stuff is of interest. I'm happy to tell all.

You™ wrote:Respirator and I have a little side project too. I just sent him a 13 minute mix of it today. (It's probably a bit too long). Kinda dark fractal dub.
:shock:

Looking forward to hearing this one when it's ready..If I'm delinquent when you publish it, send me a PM, please!

cheers,
D

Cool! Jim Thirwell would be impressed, I'm sure.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Agreed, BONES, this track is a honey.

BONES wrote:Cool! Jim Thirwell would be impressed, I'm sure.
Thanks, but your too kind. Thirlwell is one of my favorites!

You call this a lullaby? Must be nightmare inducing :shock:

Nice idea, pretty scary stuff.

Return to “Music Cafe”