[mully - now with vocals] okay the beer helped

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well after almost giving up and several vocal takes ...I took a break, had some of those suggested beers (not bears) and tried it again.... I guess I kinda like what has come out... but am not sure yet... - time will tell....

so here's your chance to listen to this days work

Break Out (now with vocals)

I honestly hope you like it... for that could force me to start with the next song ;)

thanks for the beer advice
cheers,
mully

It sounds great to me.
I do feel however there is something missing.
Something like a better ending and something in the middle like a bridge or an instrumental solo.

thanks.... well I think if the vocals are good I'm gonna move on to the next one though.... I've already worked too long on this song and I kinda like it the way it is now

hey multree, hows it goin,
like the way you start right into the tune,
nice quick strumming soon after, everybodies with ya 8)
vocal control is better than ever!!!
sufficiently breathless,
captured Captain Beyonds acoustic album, including the drums :D
enjoyed here!!!
its your signature style

have a good one....and best of luck

vtx wrote:hey multree, hows it goin,
like the way you start right into the tune,
nice quick strumming soon after, everybodies with ya 8)
vocal control is better than ever!!!
sufficiently breathless,
captured Captain Beyonds acoustic album, including the drums :D
enjoyed here!!!
its your signature style

have a good one....and best of luck
:D great thanks

Hey that's great mully! Don't wanna put you back to work with this but here's the only suggestion that I have: although your vocal performance is very nice the sound of the vocals seems a bit dull. Seems like they need a bit more sparkle to stand up against the acoustic and cymbals. Some effect (?) in the vocal track is making their sound a bit muddy. Did I say that the performance (voacals, guitar, drums) is great?
Cheers
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

nice job. reminds me of everything. i can't believe you were reluctant to record your voice

well I'm a bit unsecure these days but it's not that i don't like my voice it's rather that i have a hard time staying in tune.

Lovely as always Mullister!

:D

Nice. Somehow reminds me of some of Devin Townsend's less heavy stuff if you've ever heard of him. I agree however that the vocals are lacking a certain crispness.

I really like your voice. I usually don't like male vocals, but the timbre of your voice is very nice sounding. Sing more or else! :D

thanks guys.... I really appreciate your input ;)

oh and :hug: to Claudia.. er.. Hellen .. you know who's ment

Return to “Music Cafe”