Silhouette [evolutic drones]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Inspired as oft on a sundaymorning after listening to the live-wrecks of darell and the other stillstream tunes this came about.

This is pure Juno60, Yamaha SY85 and the quadraverb (no other hardwareFX used this time) recorded live with some additional touches in the afterproduction

Silhouette
160kbs/29,9Mb/26,10min

Prepare to board

oh and I'm just not sure anymore if the clicks I hear are solely on my machine or if you hear em too :roll:

Enjoy the ride

8)

Very peaceful, Mark. Has a kind of early morning vibe to it. Reminds me of sitting lakeside at dawn for some reason, which isn't meant to be as new-age cheesy as it sounds. Damned new-agers, they've co-opted all the lovely things and made them in to soppy cliche.

Well enjoyed.

(there's a nasty pop around 18:13, sounds like maybe a problem when encoding to mp3?)

hehe

even without the new-agery I understand what you're saying :)

As for those nasty clicks I fear that it may be that I need a dedicated computer, since the one I'm using has been repaired before for imploded parts. I hear them often while working with the puter :(
then again, there is still the mystery electric noise happening now and then in my set-up :roll:

I'll have to be patient for a more dedicated laptop and perhaps a new electric group has to be built in (since that is also peaking with all the gear these days)

Cheers though Steve, I do think this track needs its moment to be listened to.

some interseting harmonics happening here , just barely at the edge of perception ...

will have another listen later , when it's a bit less hectic around here ...

nah i enjoyed this earlier today,get yer electrics sorted tho ;)

Nice mello drone trip, The string drone that you have here is sweet, contrasts nicely with the more organic sounds. I can picture you creating this in your darkened room with some smoke wafting through the air. :)

Nice filter here ( starting from 4.23). It sounds like you play the filter cutoff at high resonance. Exactlly what I love. The more it evolves the more I like it. Which one of the two synths was it ?

I don't hear this effect often. There was a tune I posted some time ago ( actually two) which had the same filter effect.

Keep on filtering :D

Hey there Mark.
Gave this a listen a few days back...but didn`t get around to replying with a comment.
As I remember it...I really like the second half best overall.Nice handling of the low ends.

I`ll give it another listen later on today to refresh my memory.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Cheers njorm and john :D

Wafty bruce?

errrrrrr..... yes :)
Now get that ninjam running 8)

Forever Sun:
That was the Juno60; I just love it's character and warmth with a great agressiveness 8)
And yeah I quite like it when things start to resonate; on a good machine it's just delicious

thanks barry :)
Hope the second listen was as pleasant as the first

Return to “Music Cafe”