AL-MUMIT [dark ambient / noise / industrial]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice track! Raw and aggressive.... looking forward to the musicvideo lol :D
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if pacman affected us as kids we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music...

xerocreep wrote:Here, play with this while you listen. (Found via K10k)
Disturbing and mesmerizing.

Here, a triptych for you:

wow..now this piece is a dark trip..so much in it that bears relistening to.
and I really like that ending

Hahaha. There is definitely something wrong with whoever made that flash piece... butinterestin gfaux physics...

Thanks for listening Bluedad and Fragletrollet! Glad you guys liked it.

I didn't want to end the track like that originally (thinking I didnt want to play into the drone cliche) but once i listened to it, i felt it was the best resolution.

thanks again

xerocreep wrote:Hahaha. There is definitely something wrong with whoever made that flash piece...
I''ve found it to be quite poignant after a while. Like when she goes through several chaotic bounces, then lands peacefully in a nook and curls into a foetal position.

Here, a diptych for you:

It is probably best for everyone if I stop looking at it. :hihi:

BTW - my kit for this was

Pling (main drone) run through some custom impulses
Augur (high reverse drone)
Arturia Arp 2600 (deep drone toward end)
microphone (all noise) using hand-drill and fuzz+, tridirt, deltaforce, and JCM900

repeating noise loop is radio frequency scan

ambience = classic reverb and delay

all sequenced / recorded / mixed in FL Studio.

Beefed up using Buzzroom Grancomp3 and JS Magneto

[end transmission]

shamann wrote:
xerocreep wrote:Hahaha. There is definitely something wrong with whoever made that flash piece...
I''ve found it to be quite poignant after a while. Like when she goes through several chaotic bounces, then lands peacefully in a nook and curls into a foetal position.

Here, a diptych for you:

It is probably best for everyone if I stop looking at it. :hihi:

i got stoned and spent a few hours on that :o

Wow, loved it!

Not having meandered over to Music Cafe before, I hadn't heard any of your music. But now that I have, I'm eagerly checking out more that you have on your site. (Thoroughly enjoying an Ass to Mouth FuckFest right now!)

And that flash distraction was a riot, until paranoia crept in and I feared she'd wake up and find my stash of roofies. =\

Hey, thanks for listening and commenting rcaine. i appreciate every ear I get the chance to abuse with my noise!

Glad I could inspire you to check out my other stuff as well.

That flash piece is disturbing and hypnotic. hahaha

xerocreep wrote:Here, play with this while you listen. (Found via K10k)
What an obscene delight..

Too bad she's not a brunette.

I love this, really really nice, and I'm listening back to back with sickle's latest monster

these two work well together :D

anyway - back to the track - f**king beautiful work man. I've listened to me alot of noise, and darkambient, and this combines alot of what I loved about it - strong emotion, big big sounds and some serious flow.

but NEVER give up the breakcore! we need you!

:D

/dissapearing mike

vurt wrote:nice :o
like the screams :o
my cat didnt :lol:
the plastic one?

endmusik wrote:I love this, really really nice, and I'm listening back to back with sickle's latest monster

these two work well together :D

anyway - back to the track - fkucing beautiful work man. I've listened to me alot of noise, and darkambient, and this combines alot of what I loved about it - strong emotion, big big sounds and some serious flow.

but NEVER give up the breakcore! we need you!

:D

/dissapearing mike
Thanks for the kind words. Even got into the same sentence/playlist as Sickle. Can't beat that.

Don't worry, i can't give up the breakcore. I have some brutaly sick stuff coming up real soon. I will have actual tracks to preview for the release (of course they'll hit your inbox before the forums I'm sure)

And I have a few more of these as well.

later
K.

Return to “Music Cafe”