0.five (addition made)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zeropoint5

nlfb

another in a similar vein...

2xmtron
1ximpOSCar
some onboard orionfx

2nd track uses impulseresponses as samples and an mtron agin,i just love those striongs
Last edited by vurt on Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thats f**ked up :scared:

:?: whaddido?
scare the big scawy kwiminal :hihi:
or do you mean shit :o

vurt wrote::?: whaddido?
i mean it crawled thru my head and wouldnt leave :-o

Very nice, vurt. Well suited to my afternoon.

Kriminal wrote:
vurt wrote::?: whaddido?
i mean it crawled thru my head and wouldnt leave :-o

hehe cool 8)

shamann wrote:Very nice, vurt. Well suited to my afternoon.

ooh nice afternoon i hope,its been lovely here,i even spent time on the laptop in the garden :o

after hearing 'alice' , the other night , i'm reminded here , again , that you really have a lock on twisted ...

i usually am not drawn to tracks that feature a 'scratchy' element as part of the composed space , but this seems to work for me ...

i think this is fevered ...

vurt wrote:ooh nice afternoon i hope
Indeed, it's been very sunny, very warm. I'm taking a few days off from work, very relaxed at the moment.

i totally dig this. reminds me of a guy named Shuttle 358. we've got his CD in the car and we use it to put our baby girl to sleep. she's usually out by the 2nd track :)

this is really nice... uneasy yet calm.

what did you use to make it? (if i had to guess i'd say reaktor's grainstates ensemble.)

For some reason this reminds me of my old job as a light'n'sound guy at an independent theatre. Every now and then (way too rarely) someone would do something that put me in this kind of dreamy state. Brilliant.
Rakkervoksen

normal wrote:after hearing 'alice' , the other night , i'm reminded here , again , that you really have a lock on twisted ...

i usually am not drawn to tracks that feature a 'scratchy' element as part of the composed space , but this seems to work for me ...

i think this is fevered ...

ooer/oo-er theres a few more in this series too,not so much vinyl noise as actual glitch sounds in the next tho 8)
still twisted tho :ud:

shamann wrote:
vurt wrote:ooh nice afternoon i hope
Indeed, it's been very sunny, very warm. I'm taking a few days off from work, very relaxed at the moment.

sounds lovely,hope it inspire you in the studio ;)

jsd wrote:i totally dig this. reminds me of a guy named Shuttle 358. we've got his CD in the car and we use it to put our baby girl to sleep. she's usually out by the 2nd track :)

this is really nice... uneasy yet calm.

what did you use to make it? (if i had to guess i'd say reaktor's grainstates ensemble.)

surprisingly especially for me but no reaktor was harmed during this production whatsoever :o
its the imposcar and mtron through some orion bits :)

Hovmod wrote:For some reason this reminds me of my old job as a light'n'sound guy at an independent theatre. Every now and then (way too rarely) someone would do something that put me in this kind of dreamy state. Brilliant.

hehe maybe one day eh...

glad you all enjoyed :D

Return to “Music Cafe”