New track: Fragletrollet & AudioNissene - Vegetarian Gob

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well hello there! One of my first posts (if not my first one :)), so first let me introduce myself. My name is Magnus, I am 17 years of age and am currently a student at what we in Norwegian (Yeah, I'm Norwegian ;)) call "gymnas", or "videregående", wich is something like High-School or college, whatever.
I have been making music on my computer for about 8-9 months, and I play the piano. I also try to learn Didjeridoo and Jaw Harp :shock:

Anyways. My preferred type of music is psytrance and ambient/chillout. :D

This track is called Vegetarian Goblin, and is (logically) produced by me (Fragletrollet & Audionissene; someone once told me I had a syndrome called "multiple personalities" :hihi: ). Its not 100% finished, but no major changes will be done further on (I think 8) )

It tells the story of a sad Goblin living in the deep woods in the northern parts of Norway. He is sad because he just realised that he had been living a wrong lifestile, being an angry carnivor. But still, he is happy that he nolonger needs to kill other cute, innocent animals, but live happily nutried on wild berries, vegetables, and ofcourse, them *magic* mushies :hihi: :D :)

Anyways, hope you listen to (and hopefully like) the track, and please leave a comment, even tough you hate the track :oops:

Fragletrollet & AudioNissene - Vegetarian Goblin

Dont mind the name of the track (Proggy), just a momentary codename :P

Cheers!
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if pacman affected us as kids we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music...

very well done for not making music too long, with a year or two of developement you'll be making some bangin tunes.
good job on a theme that i could actually hear develop after you told me the story.

i loathe trance tho sorry.

ez.

Thanks for your reply, but what does "loathe" mean? Something like "hate" or "Deteste"? :D
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if pacman affected us as kids we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music...

Return to “Music Cafe”