My first song on the Net... .. .

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Back in ´69 I had my first electric band and made my first "electric" song. In ´72 we broke up and since then it hasn´t been played again. So for this month´s song contest at KVR I recorded a short version of that song (it used to take between 5 and 20 min., in those days we took our time...). I call it "Rush ´69" (the band´s name was Rush), because I even don´t remember how it was called !
It is recorded with Logic. My Max´s MiniStrat goes through Boss GX-700 into the pc, then throu Puncher and mda Detune.
Some samples and backings from "Madame Jordanne".
4FrontBass, Puncher and BassChorus. B4 and MiniMogue. EXS24 for sax and drums (George´s Yohng´s W1 Limiter). On the busses : Classic Delay, Classic Reverb and Glace Verb. In the mastersection : George Yohng´s W1 Limiter... .. .
That´s all, no EQ !
http://www.audioshots.com/auditorium/do ... hp?id=2228[/url]
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Sorry folks, I´ve put this stuff of the wrong place. It is not my first blooper and it sure won´t be my last... .. .
This time no "ck"-words, so no need to censor (I hope so)... .. .
BTW is there a list with forbidden words ? :hihi: :!: :?: :D
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Sorry again, and as you see I was right : another blooper, it´s my day !
After some investigation (I´m new in these things !), I came to the conclusion that on KVR they insist on a direct link, and over there at the auditorium a direct link is forbidden (I have no idea why or porquè), so they banned the download. Now I´ll say "kcuf" to the contest and just try to upload my song again. The only reason I was going through all this damned *%#*, was having a song on internet, and maybe having some response or at least having enjoyed someone...
Here we go again...
I will participate "hors concours", anyway, there was no Receptor in the game, so... .. .
http://www.audioshots.com/auditorium/vi ... php?t=2293
Go and get it, it is free and doesn´t hurt !
Carpo diem ergo sum !

pHz has offered to host your entry in the contest gossip thread. :)

Astanine, thank you, I´ll go over there and look at it. I like to get some help, I´m an "old" bastard, but new in this jungle. Cheers.
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Return to “Music Cafe”