Ambient long play project

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I can cope with 5 years, but definitely NOT if it's perpetual (forever). So you're definitely saying it's only for 5 years. After those 5 years, the track becomes mine again to do whatever I wish with it.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

I just started with my song. Still too early to say definitely what kind of form it will take but I expect it to be ready well before deadline.

5 years exclusive license is ok. I could even live with 10 years license if need be.
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Just out of curiosity, what type of compositions has everyone created??
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Andrew Vernon wrote:Just out of curiosity, what type of compositions has everyone created??
long ones , would be my guess ...
:wink:

that was extremely...... gay!!

;)

Andrew Vernon wrote:Just out of curiosity, what type of compositions has everyone created??
type of composition???
:?

whats that???

:help:

I dont know any type of composition, I do music :wink:

tbh I let it flow from my inspriational part of being.
only thing I sometimes obey it harmonics.

So I even wouldnt call it a composition, it is more a work of soundscaping and soundshaping. and just feeling it it sounds right.
and I cant keep record of 45 min of composition, I never learned it so I have no idea what a real composition is, and also not of different types.

ok I just uploaded my track

45:30 long

scott who should get the dl information?
only you? or darrell too? or who else?

rsmus7 wrote:ok I just uploaded my track

45:30 long

scott who should get the dl information?
only you? or darrell too? or who else?

let me know where you got the track

scott at stillstream dot com

can't wait to hear it!

rsmus7 wrote:it is more a work of soundscaping and soundshaping. and just feeling it it sounds right.
good description

my particular track was done differently then most of my long play joints. usually it is more of a capturing a session and doing some after the fact tweaking - this one i actually sort of did compose or build the track out.

i also did no post production on this one save for some eq and natural tape compression.

Andrew Vernon wrote:I think I can cope with 5 years, but definitely NOT if it's perpetual (forever). So you're definitely saying it's only for 5 years. After those 5 years, the track becomes mine again to do whatever I wish with it.
5 years it is. :)

Sweet. Well I've finished, just over 30 minutes. How can I get it to you guys?

do you have a place to upload it for a few? i can snag it today?

just PM me or drop me a line at scott at stillstream dot com

cheers,
Scott

I'll upload it to a Zed account. I can't access FTP's from my current location, but thanks for trying to help :)

no worries, just drop me a line and i'll snag it.

fyi for all else - if you have or are working on something and have no place to u/l it - i have set up an ftp account - just drop me a line.

peace -

Scott

To clarify, (and I admit I may have missed this) are you asking us to "hand over" ownership upon submission or upon an entry being accepted onto the release? Answer to this would have substantial impact on my interest in being involved.

Michael
"I have a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Blackadder

Return to “Music Cafe”