ambient game boy noodling

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

me,nanoloops on gameboy and some fx=nanoflooks

Space out pitch modulating beepa

Hey cool, when did you get NL?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

cheers guys 8)

i dont "own" nanoloops yet,its version one on a borrow from the wonderful mckenick :D
not really got to grips yet this was just a first recording session seeing what happened :)

and this finds its origin in the nintendo?

Coolz

I'm sure you'll master it and implement it live somehow 8)

HEy :cool:

I knew it wouldnt take long for a Vurtaloop to appear :hihi:

V. Nice - but how did you get this from Nano??? All I seem to ever get is 4 to the floor stuff :hihi:

:cool:

Dave

yep mark,find its origins...

and then Dave seeing as you asked i fed it to several ohmies fx and some reaktor :hihi:

This has got to be one of the shortest pieces you ever worked on and it is also a fantastic track. Did not know that Game Boy was capable of such interesting sounds. Cool job John. :)

to be honest bruce the gameboy alone isnt capable of such sounds hehe
but it is very capable of inspring and recording cool loops for mangling :D

Oh f**k. I've been considering one for some time. Now I need one. Seriously cool sounds!

hehe cheers but remember thats got the usual share of fx on,altho that doesnt mean its not capable alone as you can hear even stripped of fx still some sweet sounds

this was my first real recording of it tho,im really looking forward to digging tho :D

even better :D

Dont know if you'll recognise much of this, vurt, but this is a 'live' sketch using the nanoloop stuff ezee later turned into our VS2 contribution... (And yeah, he changed it a lot!)

All the loops were built in nanoloop, captured via a GuitarPort. There's one long improv and some shorter loops, and everything was captured, effected, and played in Project5... This is a 'live' take.

vs2_live

yah i remember you saying :)
i did a full 7 mins for the rcording(yes its very addictive aint it) and as you can tell chopped n looped some bits out :)

but this is cool :)

BEN!! we need a gameboy/and other toys forum :x

other toys :)

Return to “Music Cafe”