Starlight - mirrored by Garret and actually working!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

.edit
Last edited by TristezaOrange on Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

*bump* in the night... :hihi:

Just a tiny tiny bump cos it took me a couple of weeks to program the orch section and I'd really like comments on at least that part[good/bad, as long as they are constructive]

Wow, that's superb tris... I have to hand it to you, you have a knack for floating arrangements like this one. Mine are always so predictible and airtight... yours just meander around effortlessly. You're really getting somewhere now... your last bunch of tracks have been stellar. :love: And you made it all the way to two minutes, not just 30 seconds. :razz:

Makes me want to sing something, but alas I'm swamped with everything right now and shouldn't commit to more... :(

-Garret

TristezaOrange wrote:*bump* in the night... :hihi:

Just a tiny tiny bump cos it took me a couple of weeks to program the orch section and I'd really like comments on at least that part[good/bad, as long as they are constructive]
i can't download it. :?

pao wrote:

Copy-pasting the link into a new browser worked for me... dunno why, but directly clicking on the link doesn't work.

Or just try this link, mirrored to my site...

http://www.worksongs.net/temp/tris-starlight.mp3

-G

Thanks Garret!! :) :)
garret wrote: And you made it all the way to two minutes, not just 30 seconds. :razz:

:hihi: You can wait for my prog-rock masterpiece soon - almost 4 minutes long... :hihi:

No need to commit to anything, if some day you want to sing on this, it'll be right here waiting!

And lots of thanks for mirroring the file, you the man :D :D

garret wrote:
pao wrote:

Copy-pasting the link into a new browser worked for me... dunno why, but directly clicking on the link doesn't work.

Or just try this link, mirrored to my site...

http://www.worksongs.net/temp/tris-starlight.mp3

-G
thank you, garret.

:hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”