Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chromefabric wrote:I'm having a problem in Ableton Live. When I use Live to sequence the sound played back skips. It's playing notes when there are no notes triggered. When I use the sequencer in Cumulus the playback is normal.
Check your private messages, chromefabric!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Thanks for the help Colin. I just got a digital subscription to Computer Music so I know I downloaded the most recent file from them. Well anyway it works now which is great. I'm using Cumulus to chop up some old Jungle breaks I have. It's a lot of fun. I have a feature request. I think being able to export audio in the stand alone version would be useful.

chromefabric wrote:I have a feature request. I think being able to export audio in the stand alone version would be useful.
I've had that request for a few other Loomer plug-ins too. I've not looked in any depth as to what would be involved, but I don't think it'd be too tricky. Consider it requested!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I just installed this after purchasing Cm, and I must say it is a delightful plug in, thank you!
..what goes around comes around..

Thanks very much!

Hi
I have Cumulus from the first release, and now i also have it on latest CM issue.
I am wondering if i should install the newer version : is it the same as the first one, or did some update occured at some point (i didn't find any changelog) ?
Thank you

The current CM shipped version is the same as the original. I'm currently talking to Computer Music about this update though, so they should be shipping a new version soon.

Hi Colin,

I just bought CM magazine and I have installed Cumulus and I too have the never ending drone from the plugin when my DAW's transport is stopped (Bitwig).

I also have a problem that creating a new present wont let me change the settings for each Scene. Any changes seems to be global for all scenes. But I can drop the markers and trigger them. No fun knob twisting for me :(

Is it possible to PM me a working version? My current version is 1.0.0

Also, is there a way to assign the start and end loop to a knob? When I drag the start/end markers, Bitwig doesnt see them, so I cant automate them.

Thanks for a kick ass plugin btw!

I also have a problem that creating a new present wont let me change the settings for each Scene. Any changes seems to be global for all scenes.
Sounds like Link is turned on, which links the parameter controls for all scenes. The Link button on the bottom will turn this off.
Is it possible to PM me a working version?
Will do!
Also, is there a way to assign the start and end loop to a knob? When I drag the start/end markers, Bitwig doesnt see them, so I cant automate them.
In the current version, unfortunately not, but marker modulation will be added at some point.

Thanks so much!

Looking forward for an update on this as well. Apparently, Cumulus is the only plugin in the Loomer family still using old preset directory on Linux (~/Loomer), which is a little annoying.

Yikes; I'll make a note to get a fix for that out this week!

Cumulus CM crashes Tracktion last build 5.3.15 on Linux 64 bits (was previously working). Crashes occur when browsing presets.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Double yikes; I'll also try and get that fixed too, then. I may need to contact you though, stanlea, if I'm unable to reproduce this problem in-house.

colin@loomer wrote:Double yikes; I'll also try and get that fixed too, then. I may need to contact you though, stanlea, if I'm unable to reproduce this problem in-house.
The standalone works well. I suspect some incompatibility with recent juce lib fixes for the vst. Feel free to contact me if you want.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “Loomer”