Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cumulus 1.1.3 is now waiting at the end of a link in your respective private inboxes.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi Colin, another longtime CM reader here too, would love the latest update to cumulus! Also wondering if you sent it to Lee and he hasn't updated the vault since I usually check for new releases of my favorite plugs each month since they tend to get updated periodically.

Cheers,

provoc

Check your PM provoc.

I did send Lee the update a while back, but it's certainly worth me giving another nag (although, I'm nearly done on another Cumulus update, with a lovely new scaleable UI, so I guess the vault will once again be lagging!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi Colin,
Another CM reader here. I would like to get the latest Cumulus version.
be part of the solution, not the problem

Done!

colin@loomer wrote:Check your PM provoc.

I did send Lee the update a while back, but it's certainly worth me giving another nag (although, I'm nearly done on another Cumulus update, with a lovely new scaleable UI, so I guess the vault will once again be lagging!)
Cool news on the scaleable GUI, loved the one for Shift.

Is the plan to introduce this to other Loomer plug-ins Colin?

oh, scaleable GUI for Cumulus : great !

Indeed: scaleable, vector-based UIs from now on.

Hi Colin, another CM reader here, would also like to get the latest version of Cumulus. Many thanks!

PTV wrote:Hi Colin, another CM reader here, would also like to get the latest version of Cumulus. Many thanks!
Same request. thanks.
바보

Requests, fulfilled!

Is there an update for Mac? If so please count me in, thanks.

And me as well (Mac)

Yes, there is indeed an update for the Mac build which you guys will find at the end of a link in your private mailboxes.

Could I request that too?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Loomer”