Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Collin,
Could you please send me the linux version? I've downloaded the windows version from http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/ (http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/) but I can't get to work with wine.

Thanks!

Hi Collin,
Could you please send me the linux version? I've downloaded the windows version from vault.computermusic.co.uk but I can't get to work with wine.

Thanks!

Updates sent, thanks guys.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Just got confirmation from CM that Cumulus will be updated in their vault to the most recent build shortly. Hurrah!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:Just got confirmation from CM that Cumulus will be updated in their vault to the most recent build shortly. Hurrah!
Will that be available only with new issues or will it be updated for backdate issues, too?

I have a rather old version from 2011 (at work right now, I could just check the archive dates on my NAS at home). I'm really looking forward to the new version.
Cumulus made me buy Shift and Sequent.. and I love that I can use them with my old Win setup as well as Linux (slowly moving there since I bought Bitwig).

I assume they update back issues too, but I will check. If not, then users with older builds can still get the updates from me directly.

I will check the vault this weekend when I'm home again. Otherwise I will take you up on that kind offer.

Hi Colin,
I just downloaded the recent PC_Software_CM226.zip from the vault. The version I got now is 1.0.8.

Unfortunately the linux version is missing completely. Could you hook me up with the latest Win and Linux version, please? Thanks!

No problem, R.A.W; please check your PMs.

The updated Cumulus will be available in the vaults from CM 227 onwards. Unfortunately, they don't retrospectively update vaults in previous issue, but of course anyone with is welcome to an updater if they ask me.

Thanks Colin! Received it.

I will get some future issues of CM for sure, but it's good to know that you distribute updates this way, too.

Hello, I bought the digital version of Computer Music magazine 227, March 2016. I downloaded Cumulus from the Vault and (strangely) I got Cumulus 1.0.0. in this way.
I'm using it on Logic Pro X and Mac OS X 10.11.4 El Capitan and I really love Cumulus, but… could you please help me to have the latest version?

I have a CM mag subscription, they only really updated it on 228.

(Should have posted this when I noticed it back then, sorry fellow human.)

Thank you. I bought the 227 issue just because the main subject was more interesting to me, before even reading this discussion…

I've PM'd you the update, XComposer.

Thank you very much, Colin! I really love Cumulus, it's very important for the kind of music I make. It's a real gem.

Return to “Loomer”