(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2.0 is tentatively pencilled in for Stardate 2259.55.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:2.0 is tentatively pencilled in for Stardate 2259.55.
304 years seems a bit extreme, even for !Epoch ;)

Sure will be the start of a new epoch!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

koalaboy wrote:
304 years seems a bit extreme, even for !Epoch ;)
I'm guessing this means that version 1.5 will add time travelling capability to the feature set. Long overdue, I say!
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

In the meantime, I'm gonna buy me a bike. Possibly modular.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:In the meantime, I'm gonna buy me a bike. Possibly modular.
good one.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Great to hear that timetravel is included - finally all PDC and latency problems are solved and we can play notes before we hit them.

Awesome! :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:Great to hear that timetravel is included - finally all PDC and latency problems are solved and we can play notes before we hit them.

Awesome! :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
better still for me will be the predictive auto-correct to fix my mistakes before I make them

bungle wrote:Haha, why are people still asking for dates ? Just let him finish it, it exists, it has existed in various guises, whenever there is an issue or a rewrite needed to make things more usable he tells you, you dont need a date..

User "Does this thing really exist and will it ever be released"
Colin "Yes"

Now leave him alone until its released lol
haha, lol.

haha.

Hi Colin,
We need you to finish on Epoch in order to release Aspect 2!
:hyper: :hyper:
:party:

I'm expecting it to be ready to be on sale tomorrow ;)

Yep, me too - it would be the only thing I'm really interested in this year! :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

Unfortunately, the only reason yesterday was a Black Friday for me was because I spent all day fixing bugs with MIDI Controller mapping; turns out, my LPD8 has broken and was sending out rogue controller messages.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hey, that's okay, Cyber Monday will do just fine... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom

colin@loomer wrote:Unfortunately, the only reason yesterday was a Black Friday for me was because I spent all day fixing bugs with MIDI Controller mapping; turns out, my LPD8 has broken and was sending out rogue controller messages.
HAHAHAHAHA sorry to laugh, but that is the story of my life with these smaller budget MIDI controllers
Duh

Return to “Loomer”