Anyone wanna share aspect patches?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, we haven't been very active with this, but I'm planing on making alot more patches in a not so distant future. However I feel Dropbox is not really the best way of sharing, because 1) everybody can overwrite/delete everyone elses patches and 2) new members needs to be invited by people already members...

So I decided to stop updating my patches in Dropbox, and instead make them available through btsync, with this read-only secret:
BTRKCJ32B2UVL2C4XUP63I7ALMTGC5VI4

EDIT: Updated secret...
Last edited by atte on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

good idea, thank you :) yes dropbox isn't always the best solution.
i'm just hanging out for Aspect v2. I'm not gonna make any more patches for v1, the modulation routing getup is just too much of a pain. Drags me into the left brain and kills the flow.

Sorry to hear you feel that way bout the mod. It might be possible to do it smarter, but it gets the job done as is IMHO.

i'm not a modular buff, it's just the 'multipliers' and 'inverters' thing. I should learn, but barely have time to write anymore… Each time i want to get in depth with a patch, i need to stop and think about it, consult the manual… it's MY bad, i'm not trying to blame Aspect, or Colin. I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

No, that's fine: I agree that the modulation needed overhauling, which is why Aspect 2'll make it all so much simpler.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I've been using this patch live as a sort of pseudo-Wurlitzer. It's just alright, but I'd like to get it more bell-sounding, but haven't been successful in trying out FM-methods. Any ideas?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14oK- ... sp=sharing

I'll give it a look, see if I can bell it up a bit.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”